Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a difference?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Some of them are so impressionable and so stupid they may be okay with that scenario. As long as it was the frat. Smh.
Yeah I get that, but if they're not responsible enough to make decisions to keep themselves safe maybe they shouldn't be allowed to make their own choices. Not victim blaming But they put themselves in the position that leads to it happening.

It's illegal to steal but people still lock their cars a houses. I just watched how Bill Cosby got locked up. If he did something wrong than of course he deserves it, however why would those women choose to spend time with him alone and consuming drugs/ alcohol? Just to have a drunken / drugged evening of platonic friendship? Those women were not naive and I'm sure thy benefited financially down the road at some point (excluding money taken from Bill and given to them).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I get that, but if they're not responsible enough to make decisions to keep themselves safe maybe they shouldn't be allowed to make their own choices. Not victim blaming But they put themselves in the position that leads to it happening.

It's illegal to steal but people still lock their cars a houses. I just watched how Bill Cosby got locked up. If he did something wrong than of course he deserves it, however why would those women choose to spend time with him alone and consuming drugs/ alcohol? Just to have a drunken / drugged evening of platonic friendship? Those women were not naive and I'm sure thy benefited financially down the road at some point (excluding money taken from Bill and given to them).
of course. He had a great wife. Shouldve left hoez alone. Theyve been the downfall of man thousands of years before christ. Its in the bible.