"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Is their a reason I've never

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
32 women approached? Fark man I probably got approached and approached more than that combined in 4 nights last week. thats only 2 an hour since i went out for 4+ hours each night. so less than 2 an hour since i was out for 7 hours on sat.



Lol I get approached by women every time I go out. I also get approached my guys too whether its a gay club or a straight club.
Some women are subtle and they won't actually approach but just look at you and hope you approach them.
Two questions:
How many shrooms had you consumed when this happened.
How do you know they weren't all men.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Two questions:
How many shrooms had you consumed when this happened.
How do you know they weren't all men.
Often get asked if i have drugs or if i'm on drugs. People say i'm on meth joking or not.
Usually the women are getting approached by countless dudes and they are approaching me or at least looking at me. Often have guys asking me if the girl is my girlfriend when i just met her 10 mins ago. Saw a girl i madeout with a few weeks ago and she was getting hit on by three different dudes while i was there and she kept coming closer to me. I stared her down while on the dancefloor then went and did my own thing. She told me I'm a ass hole on the first date. Some girls get approached like mad I notice and others don't get much. A guy told me that the girl was mental lol and she kept looking at me. and she's prolly more mental than myself. that guy liked her as well later hitting on her while i'm eye balling another girl in the room who was prolly just as mental as the other.
 
Last edited:
Top