Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the whole world against you getting laid?

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
4 people on here (including you) have called me that. That’s not exactly a huge sample size. No one’s crying though, I just tell it like it is.
I'm not against you bruh just think you need to stop being so bitter and work on you're inner game that's all.....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even with game it can suck trying to get laid.
Yes. There's not been a time in my adult life (I'm late 30s and have been in the environment for 20+ years) where getting laid has been easy. I think the environment surrounding getting laid and relationships has gotten more difficult in my 20+ years as a participant. I don't think it is whiny/cry baby to have that attitude. I think it is factual. There are reasons for it. With that said, it's far from ideal to wallow in the negative circumstances that have arisen for Western men.

The current dating market in the developed world is not at all helpful with men trying to meet women, in fact I feel it actively discourages this from happening. I'm not big into conspiracy theories but over the past few months I've been starting to accept that there is a major agenda from the left to depopulate the planet, though particularly with white people. There are a multitude of means to which they are trying to accomplish this, which I'll get into below.

Some of the obvious ones are increased cost of living, "educating" women and encouraging them to go into the workforce, etc. These types of things make it difficult for people to get married and have children, if you can barely support yourself any normal person would realize that is a huge mistake. Women that work a lot will be physically and emotionally unavailable to the point where they may find it difficult to date at all, let alone develop or maintain a long term relationship that may lead to marriage and possibly children. Now, I don't necessarily feel that this is part of the plan but these are for sure playing a role here.

Social media (facebook, instagram, twitter, etc.) were developed and currently run by individuals who are very left and quite clearly encourage a lot of stuff like white guilt, trans acceptance, etc. Some of the dating apps were also created or connected to these companies in some manner and there is a lot of evidence showing that they actually are making it MORE difficult for men to land women. Anyone aware of evolutionary psychology could easily see how oversaturating the dating market with men will lead to even below average women becoming highly selective and picky, this is something you can see tons of anecdotal evidence of. This is most certainly a means to which you could lower the birth rate.
A lot of what you write about is more relevant in terms of extended relationships as compared to solely getting laid. Getting laid is one component of extended relationships, so there's some overlap.

All of us need to deal with a more competitive and more challenging mating environment. I can empathize with the fact that it is more difficult for men today to get laid. Sometimes it can feel like self-improvement isn't enough. With that said, there are some defeatist attitudes expressed by many men and that's dangerous.

In 2018, prior to Roosh's Christianity conversion, he said....

"Many men who tried game back then become addicted to it because of how effective it was, but today, a man in the bottom 50% who tries game is likely to quit within two years because of paltry gains, and then join one of many “say no to women” movements online. Here’s how game was different when I used it in 2001 at the age of 22 years old…"

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
i've only been here a few week but this sh*t is depressing. a friend of mine told me about this site, but yeah man there's bitter, depressed losers all over the place here.

think about it, what's the motivation for a guy with actual high SMV to frequent a site like this? i'll pop in every now and then to check it out, but I don't really see any real playaz here. @Pan87 seems like the only bro here who knows what he's doing with chicks.
Does your "friend" also happen to be one of your many alts?

@Hank moody
@Willie Naylor
@Jesse Pinkman
@Macadellic
@Kdw8

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The simple fact is that men don’t like seeing other men have success with women.
Don't hang out with these men. They will drag you down in life. If they can't even be happy that you succeed with woman, how can they happy for you when you get a promotion? Better house? better life? etc..

You need to internalise and accept that the vast majority of men are in active competition with you. Many of these man will happily befriend you, and fvck your girlfriend behind your back.
My friends and I are not in competition with each other. We help each other and compete against other men not in our social circle. In other words, find better friends... friends that will not fvck your girlfriend behind your back. "Friends" that WILL fvck your girlfriend, will sabotage your career, you love life, your healthy.. everything.. Don't mess with them.. Let these people fight among themselves in the mud.

Yes. There's not been a time in my adult life (I'm late 30s and have been in the environment for 20+ years) where getting laid has been easy. I think the environment surrounding getting laid and relationships has gotten more difficult in my 20+ years as a participant. I don't think it is whiny/cry baby to have that attitude. I think it is factual. There are reasons for it. With that said, it's far from ideal to wallow in the negative circumstances that have arisen for Western men.

A lot of what you write about is more relevant in terms of extended relationships as compared to solely getting laid. Getting laid is one component of extended relationships, so there's some overlap.

All of us need to deal with a more competitive and more challenging mating environment. I can empathize with the fact that it is more difficult for men today to get laid. Sometimes it can feel like self-improvement isn't enough. With that said, there are some defeatist attitudes expressed by many men and that's dangerous.

In 2018, prior to Roosh's Christianity conversion, he said....

"Many men who tried game back then become addicted to it because of how effective it was, but today, a man in the bottom 50% who tries game is likely to quit within two years because of paltry gains, and then join one of many “say no to women” movements online. Here’s how game was different when I used it in 2001 at the age of 22 years old…"
It's in the best interest for both men and women for "the game" to work fairly since there's basically and even number of women and men. Having the game be "competitive" means nothing. What does it even mean to be "competitive"? At the end of the day, the majority of men want to settle with one girl.. same with women. It is what it is.. to be "competitive" doesn't means nothing in this context.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think we are ever truly happy when we see other men succeed in this department.
Men aren’t happy to see other men succeed in any department, let alone with (hot, fertile, young) women

But the issue for men isn’t sex. Sex is easy to get. The issue is men want women’s love and respect in 2022, they want to be nurtured. That is hard to get. Why? Because a woman doesn’t care if a man is dead or alive unless the man can do something for her.

On another note, the site is getting worse, But it’s like that with everything, It’s sexy until everyone finds out about it and tries to destroy it because they are jealous and / or competing with it. Netflix stock anyone?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men aren’t happy to see other men succeed in any department, let alone with (hot, fertile, young) women

But the issue for men isn’t sex. Sex is easy to get. The issue is men want women’s love and respect in 2022, they want to be nurtured. That is hard to get. Why? Because a woman doesn’t care if a man is dead or alive unless the man can do something for her.

On another note, the site is getting worse, But it’s like that with everything, It’s sexy until everyone finds out about it and tries to destroy it because they are jealous and / or competing with it. Netflix stock anyone?
Ha, I actually own 5 shares of Netflix and I am down about 60% on it. The stock was $700 a share back in November and now its at $215.

However, they made $5 Billion in Profit in 2021, it's a great company and they are STILL the KING of streaming. No way am I selling.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think they’ll only be jealous if they don’t have it themselves. On of my cel friends admitted to being jelaous of attractive people & men with GFs. At least he cares. I think it would be worse if he didn’t care.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends and I are not in competition with each other. We help each other and compete against other men not in our social circle. In other words, find better friends... friends that will not fvck your girlfriend behind your back. "Friends" that WILL fvck your girlfriend, will sabotage your career, you love life, your healthy.. everything.. Don't mess with them.. Let these people fight among themselves in the mud.
Thank you. The entire premise of this thread is so fvcking backwards. Vast, vast majority of people--men and women and even society as a collective--are totally indifferent to your success or failure. A tiny minority of people will be actively against you--these are the people you want to avoid. A slightly larger minority of people will try to help you succeed--these are the relationships you want to cultivate.

But these percentages aren't totally static either. How people react to you is largely a reflection of your perception and expectations--and how those perceptions and expectations drive your behavior. And the fact of the matter, is that people like to be around winners (or at least potential winners)--you can resent that fact or you can use that to your advantage. The same is probably true for you. The only people who like to be around losers are low self-esteem and are either trying to manipulate you or use you to feel better about their own lack of achievement.

Over the years, I've had so many people take an active interest in my success. I've had friends and even strangers (men and women) throw girls my way, help build me up when I was at a low point, connect me with different opportunities. Sometimes this was reciprocal, based on value I was providing them, but a lot of times the only thing I had to offer was a good vibe and a willingness to learn. Like that's it--a good vibe and people were going out of their way to enhance my experience of life. And I've always tried to pay it forward--one of the most rewarding things ever is to see someone else succeed and benefit from the experience and wisdom you've collected along the way. Even here on SS, there are total strangers who are just giving away years of wisdom and advice (unfortunately they make up a smaller % of this forum than they used to in the past because there's so much negativity and victim-mindset to wade through) that can save you years of trial and error.

And, another fact, is that you can only do so much on your own--winners recognize this and team up to multiply their strengths. Like my friends today, when we go out, we all make sure we have a good time, we build up each other's vibes, we make each other look good, we introduce each other to various girls we meet out or who are in our social circle. And this increases all of our chances to win--both on a micro level and a macro level. And since we're all winning, do you think any of us feel bad to see our boy win even on nights when we don't? No lol. WTF. We'll even throw girls at randos or bring them into our circle just to make their night better cause it doesn't cost us anything.

OP's mindset is fvcking him massively. Like @oc16 do you even open yourself to that type of experience? Do you act like someone that other people want to be around? Do you see the opportunities around you? Or do you shut all that down because you think the same people who could help you are just tooling you or looking to stab you in the back later? I already know the answers but it's not too late to change that.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, here's another example, Johnny Depp and Amber Turd. When they first went out, I thought how lucky Johnny was. Now, she's hit the wall, and the crazyness is on full display.
Pffft
:rolleyes:I am sure we knew loads of hotties back in the day who couldn't act for toffee. Acting AND ensuring you look like you could be in Vogue is not on the same page. Even I'll admit my crush was not the greatest actress. When Britney Spears tried that reality show ('the real her') it was horrible. To think in 2010 I was online discussing looks, and people I spoke to made comparisons between her and Susan Boyle over who you could say (on first impressions) had more talent-which back then could be treated as proof of the 'halo effect'. And its not the case. We tolerated the stupidest most ignorant people just because they were hot.

Last edited:

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, dating is fvcked.
I'll admit it. Only thing to do is go as hard as you possibly can

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, dating is fvcked.
I'll admit it. Only thing to do is go as hard as you possibly can
Or accept it and step aside from the whole thing.
Better for ones ego than being rejected by land whales, skanks and single mothers.

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't think we are ever truly happy when we see other men succeed in this department.
This right here is a deeply flawed view, comparing oneself to others. There will ALWAYS be someone better at something, you can NEVER be happy if you demand of yourself to be the best. There is only one way to go about this without completely demoralizing yourself, that's to compare yourself to yourself. Are you getting closer or further away from your goals?

In a way you are correct, you can't ever be truly happy seeing other men succeeding where you fail. If you can't stop seeing it then the least you can do is stop giving a fvck about it and walk your path towards it.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or accept it and step aside from the whole thing.
Better for ones ego than being rejected by land whales, skanks and single mothers.
I believe there's somebody for everybody, however . The thing is if you desire that somebody or not (genuinely)

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe there's somebody for everybody, however . The thing is if you desire that somebody or not (genuinely)
It's a nice idea, I mean, even Fred West found his Rose.
I thought I did desire that but after a couple of years of deep thought post breakup on the matter I realised that all
I was desiring is to appear normal and ordinary, it was a nice illusion while it lasted. Truth is I don't desire anybody.

After watching nearly 20 years go up in smoke basically chasing butterflies and coming away from that even more
broken than I was to start with. Especially as by and large my Aspergers was he reason she bailed (to hook up a very
short while later with some weird looking bloke from her 'friends group') one of the many people in her life that I never
even met as I would nearly always avoid going out places with her due to not enjoying crowded places or making
forced conversation with people who she knew but I didn't. Some people (not on here btw, advice here seems thin
on the ground for he likes of me) have suggested that I should join an Aspergers/Autistic dating thing. Ideal if I wanted
to sit in a darkened room with a non communicative person making lego models or something. But I can be just as
fulfilled doing something repetitive like that alone, another person being there is largely unnecessary.