Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the trans agenda a threat to civilization?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Please tell us which western countries have mass suffering and are totalitarian. We certainly do not have that in the USA.
A dystopia doesn't have to be straight up North Korea, it typically refers to a totalitarian regime but not always.

It's undeniable that the Western world is a dystopia right now, the population is divided and pitted against each other fighting over trivial issues while ignoring the bigger ones like stagnant wages,Rapidly rising cost of living,skyrocketing house prices,record breaking inflation and clinate change.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just undermining the masculine gender role has done great damage to the culture, and that was just from feminism. This new LGBTQ movement takes things to entirely different levels. There will always be adult men who want to bang each other, or dress up as women or whatever, that's their own business. But to promote that and actually teach it in schools, to children who have not yet even formed their sexual identities yet, that is reprehensible. Yes, that will cause some confusion.

Have you seen any these videos of fathers going to schools and asking why the teachers were putting their toddler-aged boys in dresses? It's really disturbing what is going on.

Although I really think it's the women who mostly buy into this LGBTQ stuff. Their young friendships are naturally very close, and with what they are taught, they are being encouraged to take them to the next step. I saw a young girl of about 13 today, loudly talking about her female crush, and how she had been flirting with her. I was thinking wow, here's another victim of the culture and the school system. But with a lot of these girls, they flip back just as fast once they start to crave some d!ck.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "trans agenda" is just evil people at work. And it's not the first time anything like this has happened, so no it's not a threat to civilization.

The agenda is not being pushed by trans people. Legit trans people who have gone thru the process will tell anyone who is thinking about it to not go thru with it because it's such a horrible process. It's being pushed by insane activists who have no problem coercing children into chemically sterilizing themselves and chopping up their own bodies so that the activists can feel good about themselves for five seconds.

The trans agenda will go down in history as worse than the eugenics movement, which also sterilized and mutilated children.

Fortunately, wokeness has already started going down in flames as they quadruple down on the stupid.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Name the Western countries that are totalitarian regimes with mass suffering.
Why did you ignore the rest of what i said to form an ad homonym attack? Common Eyebrollin you're are better than this

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest threat is that this is not godly,if more and more men date more and more men and women date more women , we will fail to continue to populate the earth

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont consider the trans agenda (whatever it is) remotely comparable to feminism in terms of damages to society and to the western countries.

Of course I find criminal to coerce young kids into that madness but this is not a problem coming from trans people but from leftist feminist teachers.

Regarding that valentina sampaio from that clip, it seems to me like a gay guy managed to transfer himself into a female body since the behaviour and talking looks more like a gay guy than a random woman.

I have nothing again his/her/they/whatever decision nor surgery, actually I'm totally fine and supportive with that if thats necessary for him/her/they/whatever to be happy and relieved.

I still however believe that the damage begun when we decided to let women grow our males, wheter it's their mom or their female teachers.

A woman to have power or normative control over a male 6 yrs old or older is against nature.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trannies are above the law in California. This is such complete horse sh1t. Tackle a drag queen on stage and you'll get several felony charges, probably a federal hate crime. But when the situation is reversed, not so much.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont consider the trans agenda (whatever it is) remotely comparable to feminism in terms of damages to society and to the western countries.
Feminism has paved the way for the LGBTQ agenda, IMO. I don't think we get the current agenda without Feminism taking root first. I'm one of the older people here on the board, and of course I remember gay and trans people when I was a kid. Of course they should have their rights, but I see that as separate from the agenda we are seeing now, which is much more extreme.

I still say it is mostly women driving this movement. Women have been taught they don't need men, and government has taken over traditionally male roles of Protector and Provider. Now they are supplanting fathers and the government is claiming first right to raise your kids. Women are more likely to drift toward bisexuality anyway, and with the message that they don't need men, and that it is "cool" and heroic to be lesbian or an ally, they get taken in pretty easily.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism has paved the way for the LGBTQ agenda, IMO. I don't think we get the current agenda without Feminism taking root first. I'm one of the older people here on the board, and of course I remember gay and trans people when I was a kid. Of course they should have their rights, but I see that as separate from the agenda we are seeing now, which is much more extreme.

I still say it is mostly women driving this movement. Women have been taught they don't need men, and government has taken over traditionally male roles of Protector and Provider. Now they are supplanting fathers and the government is claiming first right to raise your kids. Women are more likely to drift toward bisexuality anyway, and with the message that they don't need men, and that it is "cool" and heroic to be lesbian or an ally, they get taken in pretty easily.
Agree, feminism is the gateway drug.

After all the bible wasnt that wrong with that fable about the snake corrupting the woman first.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue that the actual root of the problem predates feminism by about 50 years and can be traced back to early-mid 19th century.

Democracy worked relatively well as a system in the early days, when it was a limited democracy and voting rights were restricted to those
who owned property and/or payed taxes. The idea is that you must have skin in the game in order to play. Those who have nothing will always vote for politicians who promise them "free stuff". And "free stuff" inevitably leads to degeneracy. Every social ill that you can think of can be attributed to "free stuff". On a fundamental level, "frees tuff" allows people to survive while pursuing degenerate, unproductive lifestyles. When property-based restrictions on voting started to get lifted in the 1820's, it was the beginning of the end. It changed politics forever. Everything that happened later, including feminism, can be traced back to that moment in history.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue that the actual root of the problem predates feminism by about 50 years and can be traced back to early-mid 19th century.

Democracy worked relatively well as a system in the early days, when it was a limited democracy and voting rights were restricted to those
who owned property and/or payed taxes. The idea is that you must have skin in the game in order to play. Those who have nothing will always vote for politicians who promise them "free stuff". And "free stuff" inevitably leads to degeneracy. Every social ill that you can think of can be attributed to "free stuff". On a fundamental level, "frees tuff" allows people to survive while pursuing degenerate, unproductive lifestyles. When property-based restrictions on voting started to get lifted in the 1820's, it was the beginning of the end. It changed politics forever. Everything that happened later, including feminism, can be traced back to that moment in history.
The moment women got the right to vote, just follow all the laws that passed after. Most of them were welfare and social programs. The evidence is shocking and sad.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should not be pushed so early. "Penis pen15 envy" is a very common and normal phenomenon among little girls who want to be boys or have a pen15. You can't discern this from being transexual at such a young age, only time shows whether it was a phase or not. Plus there's social incentive to be trans or gay now, etc., I don't keep up with news or politics so I don't care or know much about these topis other than what I'm told.

There shouldn't be positive or negative reinforcement for such a decision, it should ideally be made without a reward or punishment from any external source.

I imagine cross dressing is probably common among both genders in younger individuals (I don't recall ever doing it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was super common), this doesn't necesssitate being transexual.

With that said, the acceptance of transexuals and the like and its prevalence is good as an overall movement, just not the way it is being introduced. I believe I heard of a book about 2 boys having intercourse, one was gay and one was straight, it was a book for a high school english class with a very graphic scene in it. If this was a scene between a girl and a boy then it would have been banned, but because it was pro-gay or something, it was accepted. I don't feel this is necessary.

Then teaching students about having "safe gay sex" seems irrelevant, just teach safe sex overall.

Again, I may be misinformed so clarify any points where I'm making an opinion based on false information, I don't care enough on these topics to read into it, I've just heard these things from friends.

Surgery should also not be allowed until a certain age, anything irreversible should have a very strict requirement to occur.

Hormones I'm not sure, I believe they're damaging to the body and lower life span, so that should require more hoops to attain than how easily I hear it is to do.

ghcortez253

Don Juan
Reaction score
The threat is subjectivism, which the trans movement is merely an extension of.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reluctant to post this but it is a good indication of how close they are getting to the real thing. This person could alter their voice pretty easily, but SI is for whatever reason keen on letting you know what you're being lured into:

I have a carefully tuned tranny radar, so her lack of an hourglass figure would make me a bit suspicious - but otherwise, WOW! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a carefully tuned tranny radar, so her lack of an hourglass figure would make me a bit suspicious - but otherwise, WOW! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Imagine if in her next video she says she is turned on from short guys...what would you do?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

I feel like this causes a distinct problem in some ways, one that's not present in a government that's run by a smaller group of individuals. In any community, you want a leader that is informed, right? And in a democracy, the people are the leaders, so you'd want the people as a whole to be well informed, right? This is rarely the case, as very few people actually know exactly how America's modern day government works; never mind political theory or history. Most people have no incentive to stay informed, because they can still vote regardless of whether they actually know what they're doing or not.

In virtually every academic field of study, important decisions are almost always made by trained, knowledgeable professionals who are generally respected in the community and fully understand everything involved. I don't understand why politics should be any different. When you form a community with a common goal and a few basic principles, it is clear that there are a few methods that work and many methods that don't towards any given end. If we want to, say, fix an economic crisis, I think we can all agree that there are policies that will work and others that won't. If I say solution A is the best and you say solution B is the best, either one of us is right or both of us are wrong. I don't understand why this needs to be voted on by everybody.

IMG-20220520-WA0015.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest threat is that this is not godly,if more and more men date more and more men and women date more women , we will fail to continue to populate the earth
If women who want a family were to have 3 children, that would make up for 3/10 of women being asexual or lesbian.