Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the trans agenda a threat to civilization?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
As you probably know, the school systems these days push the trans agenda. They push the idea that a guy might be a girl and a girl might be a guy.

But what does this do to young, impressible approval-seeking minds who want to appease the adults?

Do you think it will lead to confusion among the coming generations as to who they are and the role they should be playing in society?

And what happens when our youth are confused?

Or will things change in the individual lives of these children once puberty and sex drives kick in, and they can't argue with it?

I'm an optimistic, but this agenda makes me wonder if the trans agenda won't bring about a complete collapse of the west.

Thoughts?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I'm an optimistic, but this agenda makes me wonder if the trans agenda won't bring about a complete collapse of the west
The West has collapsed long ago, we are already being occupied.

Do you think it will lead to confusion among the coming generations as to who they are and the role they should be playing in society?
Whatever the end goal maybe, I don't want to be apart of it and I'm already working on finding a 100% remote job to escape the dystopian hellscape that is the western world.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, we can still buy clothing, food and shelter, and be sure of personal safety for the most part. And we can start and profit from businesses. So it hasn't collapsed yet. But will it in the future cause of this trans woke BS?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As a parent with teens I can definitely weigh in on this. It comes from millennials teaching, most of them raised by helicopter parents as well, this has concentrated this acceptance of anything.

Teens are exploring themselves and until recently it has been up to us as parents and society as a whole to guide them away from what is considered normative behaviors so that they integrate into society. This is no longer the case, the kids spend 8 hours a day with these zombies that encourage any wild hair up thei ass ideas.

We are doomed.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so as a guy in his mid to late 30s I cant get male hormones that restore my balance to my mid 20s cause "it's dangerous" however an 8 yrs old kid can take estrogens without his parents knowing about it as long as a teacher and psychologist support it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave Chappelle just got tackled on stage by a male trans. They hate him because he has the nerve to joke about them. Violence against someone just because you don't like their entertainment routine is never ok. The first amendment is still alive, just barely, and it includes the right to be offensive.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trans, just like 'jews' has always ruled the world....

The White House, Hollywood and several subcultures of society are infested with them ....and nobody really talks about it.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Trans, just like 'jews' has always ruled the world....

The White House, Hollywood and several subcultures of society are infested with them ....and nobody really talks about it.
They're certainly talking now, if that's the case. The trans, I mean.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever the end goal maybe, I don't want to be apart of it and I'm already working on finding a 100% remote job to escape the dystopian hellscape that is the western world.
Dystopian?

Do you have food? Shelter? Water?

You have a remote connection to the rest of the world at your fingertips. You don’t have to walk or hunt for food. Chill out and stop complaining. Things could be much worse.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeps the rich richer and lets them keep the young hot fertile girls for themselves.

More beta suckers to keep the world turning!

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To topic question, yes it is. Do not be shamed about disliking the movement or practice. It went from crossdressing to transexual to now something hideous. If we had nipped it in the bud at the crossdressing we would not be here with men participating in female sports or bald men walking around with dresses or some transexual man telling me that he has periods like women too. Disgusting and shameful upon the human race.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you probably know, the school systems these days push the trans agenda. They push the idea that a guy might be a girl and a girl might be a guy.

But what does this do to young, impressible approval-seeking minds who want to appease the adults?

Or will things change in the individual lives of these children once puberty and sex drives kick in, and they can't argue with it?

I'm an optimistic, but this agenda makes me wonder if the trans agenda won't bring about a complete collapse of the west.

Thoughts?
Definitely a threat. But not for the reason many would think. It's not that a human being should have no freedom to choose their orientation and lifestyle, but that we are over imposing adult "ideologies" and "belief" systems at such young and malleable ages.

This is not freedom to choose but conditioning and false/toxic guidance. This adds confusion and raises potential levels of social malfunctioning, creates further division, adds thick/unnecessary layers of human connection, and sinks humans to deeper levels of isolation and depression (and all that comes with it).

Gender is a fact whether trans want to accept it or not or make a scene about it.

Modern Man Advice

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and leftist indoctrination likes to cherry pick science.
Its all about the science for climate change fanatics but biology?
Not so much…

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely a threat. But not for the reason many would think. It's not that a human being should have no freedom to choose their orientation and lifestyle, but that we are over imposing adult "ideologies" and "belief" systems at such young and malleable ages.

This is not freedom to choose but conditioning and false/toxic guidance. This adds confusion and raises potential levels of social malfunctioning, creates further division, adds thick/unnecessary layers of human connection, and sinks humans to deeper levels of isolation and depression (and all that comes with it).

Gender is a fact whether trans want to accept it or not or make a scene about it.

Modern Man Advice

Lol I'd love to post what you wrote on my Facebook feed....

just to receive the massive hate comments from my SJW and 'liberal' friends for fun haha

derringerG

Banned
Reaction score
I was reluctant to post this but it is a good indication of how close they are getting to the real thing. This person could alter their voice pretty easily, but SI is for whatever reason keen on letting you know what you're being lured into:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think that the push for gay/trans acceptance and normalization is one of these two things, perhaps both.

1. The left seems to be heavily fixated on the idea that western civilization, white people/culture, etc. needs to be undermined and destroyed, as it's the root of all evil in the world. Only white people are racist, and therefore need to be eradicated. They also have this idea of distributing wealth throughout the world because the west extracted it from everyone else, despite the fact that billions upon billions of dollars has been granted to black nations that have done nothing but fail. The push for gay and trans undermines our society, makes us weaker and no longer capable of competing on a global scale. This is of course due to their being fewer children, particularly white children, but also focuses the attention on matters that have no relevance.

2. There is an agenda to depopulate the planet. This one is a little more straight forward but there clearly is a mainstream notion that the world is rapidly deteriorating in regards to the climate and environment. There is a U.N agenda to redistribute the wealth so that we have a sustainable future, the best means of doing this is to depopulate the planet. However, the issue I see here is that you only see this in western societies. When you have a bunch of people who are convinced they are the opposite sex and receiving hormonal treatment or getting their genital removed they of course will not reproduce. When you convince a bunch of people, particularly men, that they aren't attracted to the opposite sex they of course will not reproduce.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Dystopian?

Do you have food? Shelter? Water?

You have a remote connection to the rest of the world at your fingertips. You don’t have to walk or hunt for food. Chill out and stop complaining. Things could be much worse.
dystopia
noun
an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalitarian or post-apocalyptic. Compare with utopia.

Sounds like the west to me.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dystopia
noun
an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalitarian or post-apocalyptic. Compare with utopia.

Sounds like the west to me.
Please tell us which western countries have mass suffering and are totalitarian. We certainly do not have that in the USA.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think that the push for gay/trans acceptance and normalization is one of these two things, perhaps both.

1. The left seems to be heavily fixated on the idea that western civilization, white people/culture, etc. needs to be undermined and destroyed, as it's the root of all evil in the world. Only white people are racist, and therefore need to be eradicated. They also have this idea of distributing wealth throughout the world because the west extracted it from everyone else, despite the fact that billions upon billions of dollars has been granted to black nations that have done nothing but fail. The push for gay and trans undermines our society, makes us weaker and no longer capable of competing on a global scale. This is of course due to their being fewer children, particularly white children, but also focuses the attention on matters that have no relevance.

2. There is an agenda to depopulate the planet. This one is a little more straight forward but there clearly is a mainstream notion that the world is rapidly deteriorating in regards to the climate and environment. There is a U.N agenda to redistribute the wealth so that we have a sustainable future, the best means of doing this is to depopulate the planet. However, the issue I see here is that you only see this in western societies. When you have a bunch of people who are convinced they are the opposite sex and receiving hormonal treatment or getting their genital removed they of course will not reproduce. When you convince a bunch of people, particularly men, that they aren't attracted to the opposite sex they of course will not reproduce.
If you first emasculate the west, it is then easier to depopulate the planet as a whole.