Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the problem of "guys obviously can't judge attraction levels very well" solved by presuming that any woman being chaste with him has low interest?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a different post, and a commenter made the comment in quotes, and it got me thinking. I have pretty much lived by this rule for quite some time, although sometimes I find myself straying, especially when in a dry rut. :mad::mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman can be chaste with you at first meeting you but later warm up to you. It means nothing.
If your referring to cold approach on the street. Its quickly turning into a creepy thing by media and the liberal agenda and very well may be an arrest able offence in 10 years.
No, I mean after a few months. :mad::mad::mad: I have tended to get dumped around that time, and women that have wanted to sex me will sex me earlier than that.

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
Im Not liberal but it is creepy to approach women who dont want to be approached. Alot of pickup is done in idle until a girl gives you the nod and then its on. You won't be getting kicked out of shopping malls or clubs if you follow this advice. Also you look good since your hooking up with chicks not getting rejected.

A woman can be chaste with you at first meeting you but later warm up to you. It means nothing.
If your referring to cold approach on the street. Its quickly turning into a creepy thing by media and the liberal agenda and very well may be an arrest able offence in 10 years.