"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Is the problem of "guys obviously can't judge attraction levels very well" solved by presuming that any woman being chaste with him has low interest?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I had a different post, and a commenter made the comment in quotes, and it got me thinking. I have pretty much lived by this rule for quite some time, although sometimes I find myself straying, especially when in a dry rut. :mad::mad:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
A woman can be chaste with you at first meeting you but later warm up to you. It means nothing.
If your referring to cold approach on the street. Its quickly turning into a creepy thing by media and the liberal agenda and very well may be an arrest able offence in 10 years.
No, I mean after a few months. :mad::mad::mad: I have tended to get dumped around that time, and women that have wanted to sex me will sex me earlier than that.
 

sexymanman

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
22
Age
36
Im Not liberal but it is creepy to approach women who dont want to be approached. Alot of pickup is done in idle until a girl gives you the nod and then its on. You won't be getting kicked out of shopping malls or clubs if you follow this advice. Also you look good since your hooking up with chicks not getting rejected.


A woman can be chaste with you at first meeting you but later warm up to you. It means nothing.
If your referring to cold approach on the street. Its quickly turning into a creepy thing by media and the liberal agenda and very well may be an arrest able offence in 10 years.
 
Top