"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Is the highschool mindset considered a challenge?

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
I've noticed in high school that people are pretty tight-knit, and dating and relationships usually happen between friends of friends etc.

Simply approaching a random teenager at a mall or something freaked me out (I froze up), but before I go at it again (hopefully with a little more balls than before), doesn't it creep them out too?

Does the whole cold approach or even the subtle hints work on someone with highschool intellect (meaning not a lot at all)?

--iMat
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
It depends on the way you approach.

If you approach and seem nervous/freaky then they probably will freak out. But if you approach and your confident then they're going to enjoy being approached by you. You shouldn't be worried about whether they're freaked out or not anyway.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Personally, i don't approach random chicks on the street. The way i figure it, would i want to be stopped and talked to? answer: no.

Therefore i changed my game, Shop assistants, waitresses women giving out flyers became my targets. i found them easier to approach as, initially, that is what they are paid for. Then i take it from their and end up with #'s.

As for your question, i feel that highschool girls are attracted by looks (more so that regular girls) and having good intelligence matters **** all.
 

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
Mat, don't worry about it too much. The best thing to do is to wait for a good situation to present itself (don't be too picky though). If you and some girl are in the same place and neither of you are really preoccupied with something else, it's all good.

And Johnny, it's a lot harder to read people when they're paid to be friendly. I'm sure you know that though :).
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by iMat
I've noticed in high school that people are pretty tight-knit, and dating and relationships usually happen between friends of friends etc.

Simply approaching a random teenager at a mall or something freaked me out (I froze up), but before I go at it again (hopefully with a little more balls than before), doesn't it creep them out too?

Does the whole cold approach or even the subtle hints work on someone with highschool intellect (meaning not a lot at all)?

--iMat
This is true, but your aim is to build up independent social proof outside of your clique in school. It might creep them out a little, but it will also (whatever they say, unless they are super arrogant) make them feel good about themselves. This is because it makes them feel wanted and all girls want to be wanted (i asked one girl out and she said no, but please dont stop loving me because it makes me feel nice, what the hell?). Which is why the opinions of others matter a hell of a lot to girls, which is why social proof becomes important in school.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top