"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Is the GirlsDoPorn scandal just the latest example of female solipsism?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
Evidently, a bunch of amateur porn actresses are upset that their work is being much more widely distributed that they had originally thot [sic intended]:
"I have contemplated suicide. I have cut myself. I became depressed, could not leave the house, and considered dropping out of school. People started to message me with video screenshots or they would send screenshots to my friends making fun of me. My mom knows of the video, which shames and humiliates me. I had to drop out of college to avoid ongoing harassment from classmates. I have been harassed at work about the video to the point that I had to quit. I am now scared to apply for new jobs. I get random requests on social media from strangers asking me to have sex with them. I live in fear every single day that I will run across someone that knows about the video. I am trying to move to another state soon."
my opinion: This chick freely consenting to making the porn in the first place but not wanting it to be widely distributed is akin to the gal that wants to have a discreet sexual liaison without her husband finding about it, but then becoming despondent when the truth of her sexual treachery has been revealed.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
That's just pure stupidity.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
I have to call bs on being recognized from a porn movie, given that there are so many in existence and the girls are usually plastered with makeup. The odds are against it and the story of "everyone in my life recognized me from that video" is statistically impossible.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Why would you make an adult movie and then get upset that people wanted to watch it? Fvck off.

Amateur videos get millions of views just like anything else and they accepted these risks when they out them on the platform. Simple.
 
Top