Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the friendzone always bad

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A female classmate in my school started texting me this lockdown and we got quite along.

But she's Muslim while I'm Christian so I had my reservations. But she seemed like she wanted something plus she's pretty so I'm like why not.

Made future date plans (schools are closed due to COVID) to which she responded yes , enthusiastically.

Then we started texting some other time. She then referred to me as twinnie(wtf, I think this is the first girl I have made my intentions clear straight from the start)
I told her no, then added a joke that if if we dated long enough we could be.

One thing led to another, she was trying so hard to friendzone me which I wasn't going to agree to. I told her I didn't want something platonic

I decided to ask her why she said no. She said the only reason was her religion and still tried to friendzone me after this. She asked if we would be friends, I ignored it and replied her other texts

I wasn't really hurt by this. I'm just curious as to why someone would try this hard to friendzone me.

Idk but I think she holds me in high esteem.

Anyways I left the ball in her court telling her to hit me up if she changed her mind and I stopped texting her.
She hit me up the next day but it was a pointless conversation and I didn't drag it out

Did I do anything wrong here?

PS: She once called me husband material and then proceeded to ask if I had a girlfriend stylishly to which I naively replied no. But that was a while before this

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It all happened the day she said that. It was irritating
You should have ghosted her much sooner. This sounds like a dead end 1 sided relationship to me. Especially once she started calling you twinnie.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, charming, good looking...entertainment and validation for herself. If you have common interests and get something out of the discussion its fine, but it is not a good use of your time if not.
Thanks
She's not bad at conversations but I don't think I want to waste my time

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A female classmate in my school started texting me this lockdown and we got quite along.

But she's Muslim while I'm Christian so I had my reservations. But she seemed like she wanted something plus she's pretty so I'm like why not.

Made future date plans (schools are closed due to COVID) to which she responded yes , enthusiastically.

Then we started texting some other time. She then referred to me as twinnie(wtf, I think this is the first girl I have made my intentions clear straight from the start)
I told her no, then added a joke that if if we dated long enough we could be.

One thing led to another, she was trying so hard to friendzone me which I wasn't going to agree to. I told her I didn't want something platonic

I decided to ask her why she said no. She said the only reason was her religion and still tried to friendzone me after this. She asked if we would be friends, I ignored it and replied her other texts

I wasn't really hurt by this. I'm just curious as to why someone would try this hard to friendzone me.

Idk but I think she holds me in high esteem.

Anyways I left the ball in her court telling her to hit me up if she changed her mind and I stopped texting her.
She hit me up the next day but it was a pointless conversation and I didn't drag it out

Did I do anything wrong here?

PS: She once called me husband material and then proceeded to ask if I had a girlfriend stylishly to which I naively replied no. But that was a while before this
I don't date outside my religion. I only fvck outside my race, but sometimes only, and some people too..you like her in the exterior, but her mindset is a huge challenge for you. Deal with it, move on. Plus it is not her religion, she just don't want you.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not always bad, but you handled it well because you neither outright accepted it nor whined about it. You just kind of brushed it off, which is good.

I have a "friend" who I'm pretty sure is into me. She has a boyfriend and a few weeks back she tried friendzoning me. I ignored her for a few weeks and did my own thing, and I have a regular plate anyway (and am always meeting new girls). You're right, it's irritating, but remember that girls live very much in the moment. So do your thing, don't close the door but don't chase her hard either. Good things will come, she can join in or not.

Keep in mind that most resistance is a girl's way of asking you to seduce her better. But that doesn't mean "try harder." Just take another road.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
What benefits do you receive from this "friendship", besides wasting your precious time it doesnt seem like your really getting anything at all by chatting to her.

If she can hook you up with a good job ir introduce you to beautiful women, then yes it's worth it. If not you need to end it now.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten friendzoned after banging for a while. But anyway, why would you text her like a male girlfriend? You need to meet up or it's over.

If a girl is far away from me I don't text her every day, we keep it short and sweet maybe once a week or less, and whenever she's closer by we go out and see what happens. Chad doesn't care about lockdown or masks, btw.

In other news: you yourself can put a super hot girl in the friendzone, and you may get access to her hot friends. Tactical friendzone. But if you're high value she won't even let you meet her friends without claiming you as hers at least for some time.

All the women I'm friends with were put in the friendzone by me. With the exception of hook ups/fwb that just died off naturally because one of us got more serious with someone else, or because we moved far from each other for some reason.

But what do you want from this friendzone? I personally get female brains to talk over some stuff every now and then. If you want to be texting 24/7 you need a hobby.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't date outside my religion. I only fvck outside my race, but sometimes only, and some people too..you like her in the exterior, but her mindset is a huge challenge for you. Deal with it, move on. Plus it is not her religion, she just don't want you.
Haha, I didn't even think the religion thing could have been an excuse

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not always bad, but you handled it well because you neither outright accepted it nor whined about it. You just kind of brushed it off, which is good.

I have a "friend" who I'm pretty sure is into me. She has a boyfriend and a few weeks back she tried friendzoning me. I ignored her for a few weeks and did my own thing, and I have a regular plate anyway (and am always meeting new girls). You're right, it's irritating, but remember that girls live very much in the moment. So do your thing, don't close the door but don't chase her hard either. Good things will come, she can join in or not.

Keep in mind that most resistance is a girl's way of asking you to seduce her better. But that doesn't mean "try harder." Just take another road.
Thanks

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is...move on and spare yourself a headache and mixed signals from her.

My situation was very similar: approached this Moroccan Muslim girl on a street, talked to her for 30 min, got her number and we went on a date a couple of days after. First date was cool, though she was shy but attracted to me by calling me "a womanizer". She didn't let me kiss her but we kept on going out as I thought I can turn it around, plus she was my ideal girl - smart, extremely gorgeous, fun and always put me at ease. She didn't drink, smoke, was a virgin and had only 1 guy she was seeing in secret before so it was understandable she was giving me a lot of resistance. She kept on calling me "a friend" even though I'm sure she doesn't let her guy friends spank her or keep their hands on her ass or boobs while cuddling. The more we hanged out, the more comfortable she became and I managed to kiss her eventually but she got a buyer's remorse and didn't want to get back to my place anymore as "she didn't want to be someone's toy and didn't want to be used". By that time, I caught feelings, we kept on talking after she moved back to another country she was from and she kept on referring to me as "a friend" even after the kiss. Naturally, lack of proximity made her feelings fade away when she met someone else after which I wished her all the best. She came back after 2 months with a message and a video of us playing snooker together but I decided to ghost her as there was no substance coming from her. Haven't heard from her since so it looks like she understood the message.

All in all, don't be me, learn from my mistakes and focus on other girls that want you.
I have moved on. Thanks for sharing

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What benefits do you receive from this "friendship", besides wasting your precious time it doesnt seem like your really getting anything at all by chatting to her.

If she can hook you up with a good job ir introduce you to beautiful women, then yes it's worth it. If not you need to end it now.
I don't think there are benefits. I asked her why we should be twinnie and what we would do, she couldn't give an answer

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten friendzoned after banging for a while. But anyway, why would you text her like a male girlfriend? You need to meet up or it's over.

If a girl is far away from me I don't text her every day, we keep it short and sweet maybe once a week or less, and whenever she's closer by we go out and see what happens. Chad doesn't care about lockdown or masks, btw.

In other news: you yourself can put a super hot girl in the friendzone, and you may get access to her hot friends. Tactical friendzone. But if you're high value she won't even let you meet her friends without claiming you as hers at least for some time.

All the women I'm friends with were put in the friendzone by me. With the exception of hook ups/fwb that just died off naturally because one of us got more serious with someone else, or because we moved far from each other for some reason.

But what do you want from this friendzone? I personally get female brains to talk over some stuff every now and then. If you want to be texting 24/7 you need a hobby.
I did that wrong. I couldn't see her but I texted quite a lot.
I don't want to be in her friendzone at all.
I don't think the friendship would be balanced since she put you there herself.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It always surprises me, when I hear other guys say things like “I told her to call me if she was interested“ or “I left the ball in her court” etc, etc.

How many guys reading this have had women make the first move in these situations? Seriously, I’d love to know.

The women in question is a Muslim, so there’s a good chance she may even be a virgin. Add to the fact that OP isn’t a Muslim...how do you expect her to make a move?

Women are rarely in a position where they have to be the one that’s forward, they get plenty of dates without having to do much, so why do some guys expect things to be different this time?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A female classmate in my school started texting me this lockdown and we got quite along. But she's Muslim while I'm Christian so I had my reservations. But she seemed like she wanted something plus she's pretty so I'm like why not. Made future date plans (schools are closed due to COVID) to which she responded yes , enthusiastically. Then we started texting some other time. She then referred to me as twinnie(wtf, I think this is the first girl I have made my intentions clear straight from the start) I told her no, then added a joke that if if we dated long enough we could be. One thing led to another, she was trying so hard to friendzone me which I wasn't going to agree to. I told her I didn't want something platonic I decided to ask her why she said no. She said the only reason was her religion and still tried to friendzone me after this. She asked if we would be friends, I ignored it and replied her other texts I wasn't really hurt by this. I'm just curious as to why someone would try this hard to friendzone me. Idk but I think she holds me in high esteem. Anyways I left the ball in her court telling her to hit me up if she changed her mind and I stopped texting her. She hit me up the next day but it was a pointless conversation and I didn't drag it out Did I do anything wrong here? PS: She once called me husband material and then proceeded to ask if I had a girlfriend stylishly to which I naively replied no. But that was a while before this
when a girl tries to friend zone you it is more or less about you not being sexual enough , and just expresses how she perceives you

if you want to get out of the friend zone you have to be more sexual , putting the ball in her court will not suffice

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It always surprises me, when I hear other guys say things like “I told her to call me if she was interested“ or “I left the ball in her court” etc, etc.

How many guys reading this have had women make the first move in these situations? Seriously, I’d love to know.

The women in question is a Muslim, so there’s a good chance she may even be a virgin. Add to the fact that OP isn’t a Muslim...how do you expect her to make a move?

Women are rarely in a position where they have to be the one that’s forward, they get plenty of dates without having to do much, so why do some guys expect things to be different this time?
I'm confused. Are you saying I didn't make a move?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when a girl tries to friend zone you it is more or less about you not being sexual enough , and just expresses how she perceives you

if you want to get out of the friend zone you have to be more sexual , putting the ball in her court will not suffice
Don't you think it's possible to do everything right and still get friendzone?

In this case, how could I have been more sexual