“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Is the approach different with women on the rebound?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
Hey brothers,

Went out with a girl yesterday, age 31. I'm 37. She just got out of a 10 year relationship with her ex boyfriend after he cheated on her. It ended around Christmas, three months ago. She's just beginning to date again.

Amateur question, but is the approach different with a girl like this? What do I look out for? How do I approach this?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
What do YOU want from her?
She will not be ready for a new LTR after just 3 months fresh out of a 10 year LTR.
She will however be full of emotions, like anger, feelings of worthlessness and look for validation from other men to restore her sense of worth in her mind.
Approach? You approach this with the same mindset as usual. Ask yourself what you want and go after it. I would expect to be a rebound at this time no matter what she says.
No pressure, hang out, have fun, bang.
 

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
I want to bang her.

Then, see if she'd be good for LTR down the road.

She's a bit immature, but I did connect with her at times.
 
Top