"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Is telling a woman you miss her/thinking about her weak?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Just get tested anyways, she could be lying... but with the amount of sex you have regularly, it's also totally believable. It really doesn't even matter who gave it to who, if it's true
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
Ulysses s grant wrote numerous letters to his wife telling her how she kept him going and that she was the light of his life. Dude wasn’t a ‘beta’ by any means.

We’re living in perverted times. Black is white and Day is night as far as relationships with women are concerned.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Can you explain this a little bit more, I’m surprisingly having trouble understanding this, Guru.
The act, for example, of buying a woman a gift, can be an act of (1) pandering; or (2) rewarding (for good behavior). The act of buying the gift, itself, cannot dictate frame, absent the intent. However the intent (1) to pander will diminish the frame, whereas (2) to reward will reinforce frame.

Same act, different intent. Thus different frame.

Hence, the action(able) questions of "how can I," "What can I do" that newbies frequent with often come with irrelevant answers, as the intent, which prompted those questions, is already misguided.

Frame always begin with the intentions inherent, and with correct intent comes correct action.
 

TBG

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
101
Age
37
I’m confused, my feelings and mood change quickly, especially with woman. She moved in as a friend that needed a room for a few months.

Anyway, I didn’t send her that message. She was being short with me and randomly 2 days ago came out with, and I’m gonna paraphrase here as I cbf editing my messages with this phone:

Her: have you slept with anyone since you got checked and slept with me? And be honest
Me: what do you mean, have you got something? I’m clean
Her: I think so, and I haven’t slept with anyone but you for the past 3 months
Me: but you said when we first got into this before I left you hadn’t had sex in a week?
Her: that’s a lie I didn’t say that
Me: yeah before we banged you said you were horny as it had been a week
Her: with a fvcking dildo!
Me: Sara we were in bed talking about sex not masturbating
Her: I was just saying that, it’s only been you, so did you sleep with anyone
Me: Sara go and get tested and we will take it from there, you should have got tested when I did like I said
Her: I got tested 2 weeks before you did, quick to blame me huh
Me: you didn’t tell me that you ever got tested, vital bit of info you should have mentioned to me at the time
Her: I did tell you

She didn’t tell me. She also said it had been a week just before I flew out. Too much misinfo with this girl. I told her I feel fine and that men get symptoms way faster than girls so if she got somethimg it weren't from me.

This came after I snapchat parties in the W with loads of people, not sure if she saw and got mad but she hasn’t viewed any of my snaps out here that I’ve seen.

Me: let’s talk tomorrow (xmas day for me)
Her: I’m going to be really busy these next few days so can’t call, have a good xmas
Me: aight

No contact said since that 2 days ago.

She’s gonna get needy closer to when she flys back next week, I feel to just ignore her until she’s back. She lies too much.

This was either a play to find out if I’d banged any girls since I got tested 2 months ago, or she legit has an sti and wants to deflect blame on to me and pretend she hasn’t banged anyone, including when she went missing a few times in Morocco overnight with no WiFi and got defensive when I questioned it.
Can't you see this girls nothing but drama? You continue to go round in circles with her.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Ulysses s grant wrote numerous letters to his wife telling her how she kept him going and that she was the light of his life. Dude wasn’t a ‘beta’ by any means.

We’re living in perverted times. Black is white and Day is night as far as relationships with women are concerned.
i think he just wasn’t needy when he wrote the letters. There’s no problem telling a woman you miss her touch or presence, to me. It just matters how else you conduct yourself.

James Bond could tell a woman he misses her and she’d swoon. But f you’re a beta cuck chump who is seeking her validation, then yea, it’s gross.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
i think he just wasn’t needy when he wrote the letters. There’s no problem telling a woman you miss her touch or presence, to me. It just matters how else you conduct yourself.

James Bond could tell a woman he misses her and she’d swoon. But f you’re a beta cuck chump who is seeking her validation, then yea, it’s gross.
There you go my boy
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
There you go my boy
Yea man.

Also to add... I know I’ve had some women who were generally needy or had self-esteem/confidence issues and they’d send me the ‘I miss you’ text or something of the like and I’d be like “oh fvck, no. I don’t like that and it’s a turn a off”
But then I’ve had some women who weren’t needy and were still confident send me a ‘I miss you’ text and I was like ‘“oh hell yea!”

So back to my point... it really depends on how that individual conducts themselves in life as a whole

People are people and they miss others. It’s completely normal and acceptable. But framed within a needy person who needs external validation through the I miss you.. that’s when it becomes a huge turn off

To say “NEVER SAY I MISS YOU” is very limiting and to me, kind of weak. But once again; depends on the context and who is saying it and why
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Can't you see this girls nothing but drama? You continue to go round in circles with her.
She's not even the problem tho really, murk needs to decide if he wants to try commiting to her, or continue being a man ho... you can't keep walking the fence of both without consequences

He acts like she's a nuisance, with her wanting to know stuff... but he's the one calling her babe, and thinking about her all day
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
And if you calling her babe doesn't make you look weak to her, then I highly doubt you saying I miss you will change her whole view of you
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
It’s a UK/London thing I call all women babe and I’ve always called Sara it, sit down.

I would commit if she shows me I can, I told her this too. She’s upset over something, but the women out here and distance between us.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
It’s a UK/London thing I call all women babe and I’ve always called Sara it, sit down.

I would commit if she shows me I can, I told her this too. She’s upset over something, but the women out here and distance between us.
You're always giving snarky responses lol. I wasn't dissing you, it was an observation.... you're always rationalizing things like you have it all figured out... stop making posts about it all then since you know everything
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Bro you made two separate posts about me calling her babe having an effect on things, so I obviously had to correct you.

I only make snarky comments when it’s warranted, and usually in my threads I have people giving actual advice and others making assumptions/not contributing effectively.

I’ve never said I know it all, I’m one of the few posters here that lays it al bare in a self deprivations manner, and I always admit to mistakes.
 
Top