You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Can you explain this a little bit more, I’m surprisingly having trouble understanding this, Guru.Actions do not describe weakness.
Motive or intent of the act does.
The act, for example, of buying a woman a gift, can be an act of (1) pandering; or (2) rewarding (for good behavior). The act of buying the gift, itself, cannot dictate frame, absent the intent. However the intent (1) to pander will diminish the frame, whereas (2) to reward will reinforce frame.Can you explain this a little bit more, I’m surprisingly having trouble understanding this, Guru.
Can't you see this girls nothing but drama? You continue to go round in circles with her.I’m confused, my feelings and mood change quickly, especially with woman. She moved in as a friend that needed a room for a few months.
Anyway, I didn’t send her that message. She was being short with me and randomly 2 days ago came out with, and I’m gonna paraphrase here as I cbf editing my messages with this phone:
Her: have you slept with anyone since you got checked and slept with me? And be honest
Me: what do you mean, have you got something? I’m clean
Her: I think so, and I haven’t slept with anyone but you for the past 3 months
Me: but you said when we first got into this before I left you hadn’t had sex in a week?
Her: that’s a lie I didn’t say that
Me: yeah before we banged you said you were horny as it had been a week
Her: with a fvcking dildo!
Me: Sara we were in bed talking about sex not masturbating
Her: I was just saying that, it’s only been you, so did you sleep with anyone
Me: Sara go and get tested and we will take it from there, you should have got tested when I did like I said
Her: I got tested 2 weeks before you did, quick to blame me huh
Me: you didn’t tell me that you ever got tested, vital bit of info you should have mentioned to me at the time
Her: I did tell you
She didn’t tell me. She also said it had been a week just before I flew out. Too much misinfo with this girl. I told her I feel fine and that men get symptoms way faster than girls so if she got somethimg it weren't from me.
This came after I snapchat parties in the W with loads of people, not sure if she saw and got mad but she hasn’t viewed any of my snaps out here that I’ve seen.
Me: let’s talk tomorrow (xmas day for me)
Her: I’m going to be really busy these next few days so can’t call, have a good xmas
Me: aight
No contact said since that 2 days ago.
She’s gonna get needy closer to when she flys back next week, I feel to just ignore her until she’s back. She lies too much.
This was either a play to find out if I’d banged any girls since I got tested 2 months ago, or she legit has an sti and wants to deflect blame on to me and pretend she hasn’t banged anyone, including when she went missing a few times in Morocco overnight with no WiFi and got defensive when I questioned it.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
i think he just wasn’t needy when he wrote the letters. There’s no problem telling a woman you miss her touch or presence, to me. It just matters how else you conduct yourself.Ulysses s grant wrote numerous letters to his wife telling her how she kept him going and that she was the light of his life. Dude wasn’t a ‘beta’ by any means.
We’re living in perverted times. Black is white and Day is night as far as relationships with women are concerned.
There you go my boyi think he just wasn’t needy when he wrote the letters. There’s no problem telling a woman you miss her touch or presence, to me. It just matters how else you conduct yourself.
James Bond could tell a woman he misses her and she’d swoon. But f you’re a beta cuck chump who is seeking her validation, then yea, it’s gross.
Yea man.There you go my boy
She's not even the problem tho really, murk needs to decide if he wants to try commiting to her, or continue being a man ho... you can't keep walking the fence of both without consequencesCan't you see this girls nothing but drama? You continue to go round in circles with her.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You're always giving snarky responses lol. I wasn't dissing you, it was an observation.... you're always rationalizing things like you have it all figured out... stop making posts about it all then since you know everythingIt’s a UK/London thing I call all women babe and I’ve always called Sara it, sit down.
I would commit if she shows me I can, I told her this too. She’s upset over something, but the women out here and distance between us.