Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is taking care of her DOG too NICE?

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl 1 year ago when her and i worked on a film project together...we'll call her HBSmile. I thought she was a pretty cool girl, cute, great body (dancer)...long blonde hair, great smile, beautiful eyes...overall an HB8. After the project ended i didn't keep in touch (GF).

We ended up in a class together a month ago and are scene partners (acting class). We've gone out pretty casually for dinner/drinks...movies...nothing "date" like...and her and i get along GREAT! I always get her laughing, we always have a great time when we are together, the conversations are in-depth...and we have a lot in common.

Anyway...she's going home for xmas and is placing her dog into a kennel for 2 weeks. When i asked why she just didn't leave him with a friend, she said that all of her friends are going back home too. I love dogs and was dog sitting for someone last month, so i just casually suggested she leave him with me.

Is that too nice?

Up to this point, i have been pretty much in-control of what has been going on...doing my own thing on the side...and i have never once supplicated.

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want to dog sit, then do it. chances are if you havent seen any signs yet then all she sees you for is a friend

b

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If you REALLY enjoy being around dogs and dogsitting like you say, and aren't just doing this to try to impress or otherwise win her over, then you're fine. :)

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do what you want

Do you really need to write in asking if its too nice to look after a dog?

You have agreed to it, live your own life, if you think later that it was a mistake

learn from it then, but live man, you only get one crack at life

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be smart, take her dog for a walk to pick up other girls! :)

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrispy
be smart, take her dog for a walk to pick up other girls! :)
Teach Rover some new tricks while you're at it!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, if you can't get the chick to s*ck your d*ck, then at least you can spread a little Alpo on your balls and let Rover take over!!

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah...i supposed i deserved those replies! :)

Actually, i haven't really agreed to it...not yet. i told her i'd get back to her.

In response to xiola's post...

The last thing i want to be is "just" her friend...however...she is VERY shy around guys, and she told me herself when i first met her that she doesn't flirt with guys she "likes", and that she is shy even to make a move or give signals...

Which is ALSO why i can't read her.

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Borgia

You have agreed to it, live your own life, if you think later that it was a mistake

learn from it then, but live man, you only get one crack at life
Great Quote.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Yeah, if you can't get the chick to s*ck your d*ck, then at least you can spread a little Alpo on your balls and let Rover take over!!

OOOo man, that **** illegal! Don't say that bro!

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having done this myself, here are some plusses:

1) If you do a good job, her trust in you increases.
2) It gets you off your butt and walking several times a day which leads to improved health and fitness
3) The dog is a chick magnet so you'll end up meeting other girls.

The biggest potential minus I can see is if she says to you "I'm going away with my BF this weekend..." or "I'm going off on Spring Break to party and get naked on TV..." or something a bit more subtle and "Would you mind taking care of the dog?" Tell her to get a life and you're not the dog's nanny. If this is the case, she clearly sees you only as a friend which translates into "you're an AFC to me and I can treat you like crap whenever the mood strikes me."

Bottom line is that you need to have some idea of her character BEFORE you ante up for something like this.

Oh, and if she doesn't do something nice for you like take you out for lunch or dinner or something afterwards, watch out.