"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Is she trying to keep me a secret?

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
thanks you’re right. I was angry with her so I just kept yelling at her to shut the f^ck up and that she was an idiot. That was another time when we didn’t speak for 3 weeks. She said was tired of being disrespected and me being jerk. Later on when I brought up not being posted I felt bad for a second with the whole “until we’re more stable” line she gave me...No she’s just didn’t want to lose her social media image. I get it now, thanks.
Classy bro. Why give a **** if she uploads a picture of you? It's a picture. Keep calling her an idiot, I'm sure it'll help. You getting to the point of rage makes you look extremely weak and shows you care way too much. Maybe start by showing some respect to her. You should be dominant, but not trashy. Disappearing on your girlfriend for however many weeks and calling her an idiot isn't the behaviour you want to partake in if you're in what seems to be an exclusive relationship. Some of the boys on this forum man... I bet you think you were "alpha" as **** aswell when you were insulting her. Remember the rule about the loudest guy in the room.

Anyway seems to me like this relationship is dead in the water. You killed it with your neediness over a picture and your random rage fits.
 

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
I disagree with this. "Nice game formula" If she is breaking your boundries. Show your disgust. Do not scream. Do not touch her...but by all means let her know you are disgusted and kick her to the curb.
If it is severe enough by all means. If your able. Fck her sister. If her mom is hot well that's fair game too. Just do not freak out. Be calm and spin if she is disrespecting you.
This man speaks of "nice game" and does not work. + EVER
Respecting someone doesn't mean being nice. How did she break his boundaries? It's a picture for christ sakes. He's a needy mess. Always respect your -girlfriend- until she gives you a reason not to. You can be perfectly 'alpha' without being a massive ****head. Jerks aren't alpha mate. Do I punish my girlfriend if she does something I don't like? Hell yeah but I dont scream at her. I tell her not to do something and she respects me enough not to do it again. Overreacting is literally the weakest **** one can do. Pressure situations are an ideal way to show how confident you are. Instead of screaming and calling her all kindsa **** he should've just walked because that's what a real man does. If you're not happy, walk away. I got no clue where you get the "nice" from.
 

bizzym

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
49
Age
31
I disagree with this. "Nice game formula" If she is breaking your boundries. Show your disgust. Do not scream. Do not touch her...but by all means let her know you are disgusted and kick her to the curb.
If it is severe enough by all means. If your able. Fck her sister. If her mom is hot well that's fair game too. Just do not freak out. Be calm and spin if she is disrespecting you.
This man speaks of "nice game" and does not work. + EVER
Yea, but OP admitted that he was yelling, cursing at her, disappearing for weeks at a time, and pretty much disrespecting her BEFORE the issue of posting a picture came up. To that she said she wanted things to be more stable. That sounds like a very logical answer to someone being a d!ck to her.

Again, if the roles were reversed and OP came on here asking what to do about his gf who ghosts him for weeks, yelling and cursing at him, what would we tell him to do?
 
Top