"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Is She Testing Me?

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
Hi
Buddies
I date with a beautiful girl and she always asks me “no-win situation” questions like “I am looking fat?”, when she knows she looks pretty. I would like to know what to answer to a question like this. I think she is testing me.
I would like to read your ideas, guys.
Giovanni
:) :) :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Her: Do I look fat?
You: No, you look absolutely georgous... (rolling your eyes)

She won't know if your serious or not. That way you can succesfully dodge the question. There are countless other ways to do this as well.. i'm sure you will figure something out.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
I hate it when women fish for compliments. If she's really hot neg-hit her and say "Well you can always start going to gym."
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
"I dunno... do you feel fat?"
 

superpud

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
The next time she ask if she's fat, say "yes". When she starts to get upset, say " no, I mean P.H.A.T., as in pretty, hot, and tempting". Then, the next time she ask say "yes" again, and when she starts telling you how sweet you are, say "no, I mean you have a developed a few rolls here and there".
 

Pac_Man

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2001
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
U.S.A
Originally posted by superpud
The next time she ask if she's fat, say "yes". When she starts to get upset, say " no, I mean P.H.A.T., as in pretty, hot, and tempting". Then, the next time she ask say "yes" again, and when she starts telling you how sweet you are, say "no, I mean you have a developed a few rolls here and there".


LOL I like that one never heard that before. :)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
*Warning* Attention Ho
 
Top