Is She Testing Me?

giovannikast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi
Buddies
I date with a beautiful girl and she always asks me “no-win situation” questions like “I am looking fat?”, when she knows she looks pretty. I would like to know what to answer to a question like this. I think she is testing me.
I would like to read your ideas, guys.
Giovanni
:) :) :)

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Do I look fat?
You: No, you look absolutely georgous... (rolling your eyes)

She won't know if your serious or not. That way you can succesfully dodge the question. There are countless other ways to do this as well.. i'm sure you will figure something out.

Reaction score
I hate it when women fish for compliments. If she's really hot neg-hit her and say "Well you can always start going to gym."

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I dunno... do you feel fat?"

superpud

Don Juan
Reaction score
The next time she ask if she's fat, say "yes". When she starts to get upset, say " no, I mean P.H.A.T., as in pretty, hot, and tempting". Then, the next time she ask say "yes" again, and when she starts telling you how sweet you are, say "no, I mean you have a developed a few rolls here and there".

Pac_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by superpud
The next time she ask if she's fat, say "yes". When she starts to get upset, say " no, I mean P.H.A.T., as in pretty, hot, and tempting". Then, the next time she ask say "yes" again, and when she starts telling you how sweet you are, say "no, I mean you have a developed a few rolls here and there".

LOL I like that one never heard that before. :)

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Warning* Attention Ho