"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Is she still attracted but has to deattach?

thadder

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
64
Reaction score
14
A former FWB of mine is now engaged, but we still keep in touch through text, snapchat, instagram every so often.

I've been more than respectful with keeping my distance and respecting her fiancee.

She was in a play earlier today, and I attended because I support her arts (as she supports my line of work, as a photographer) -- after the show, I walked up, said hello, a brief hug, and congratulated her on the show. The conversation was short lived, and at one point she said "Well, probably should start cleaning up" but says "Good to see you thanks for coming" and touches me on the arm before she leaves.

I've had a suspicion that she developed something for me during our short time together and that I'm a bit of a temptation for her, that perhaps it's harder to be around each other because it stirs up what we had (which was 1.5 years ago)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
If you're going to break up a engaged girl you better be ready to marry her yourself.

Otherwise what kind of person destroys something beautiful and doesn't build it back up.

Add to this world more than you take.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top