This is going to be a long post.
Some of you may remember I posted a couple of months ago a scenario in which I was good friends with Girl A, and through her friends with Girl M. I was wondering if M was interested in me (she was, by the way, but our mutual interest fizzled out).
Anyway, part of the reason I didn't make a move on M was because of A. She more or less ****blocked me. She'd put comments down saying that M liked x amount of guys, or M was obsessed with some senior...when all along M was into me. She also would get pretty annoyed when M and I would flirt, and then give me her angry eyes and mouth "stop!".
One day I was talking to A about this and I asked her why it bugged her so much. She actually looked at me and said "you're mine!"
So, it turns out M flirts a lot, and A told me she gets annoyed in general because she feels like M (who is one of her two best friends) take away a lot of A's friends by flirting so much. I accepted this answer.
Alright, then yesterday during lunch I slapped girl L's ass (she initiated it). Once again, A gave me the angry eyes and told me to stop. When I was talking to her later, I asked if she was friends with a guy named Doug. She said yes, and I asked if it bothered her when M flirted with Doug (who she's known much longer than she's known me). She said no. I asked her why not, and she said "Porky, don't do that!"
I would think that this girl was entirely smitten with me - if she didn't avoid touching me. That is, until yesterday, when she half-sat on my lap in a chair at M's house and then let me play with her hair.
So, two questions. 1) is she smitten with me? and 2) what are some things I can do to get her un-smitten? I don't think I want a relationship with her...I guess I'm not sure on that one.
Please, no comments about her being an attention *****, *****, nexting her, etc. I'm past the point where nexting her is an option.
Some of you may remember I posted a couple of months ago a scenario in which I was good friends with Girl A, and through her friends with Girl M. I was wondering if M was interested in me (she was, by the way, but our mutual interest fizzled out).
Anyway, part of the reason I didn't make a move on M was because of A. She more or less ****blocked me. She'd put comments down saying that M liked x amount of guys, or M was obsessed with some senior...when all along M was into me. She also would get pretty annoyed when M and I would flirt, and then give me her angry eyes and mouth "stop!".
One day I was talking to A about this and I asked her why it bugged her so much. She actually looked at me and said "you're mine!"
So, it turns out M flirts a lot, and A told me she gets annoyed in general because she feels like M (who is one of her two best friends) take away a lot of A's friends by flirting so much. I accepted this answer.
Alright, then yesterday during lunch I slapped girl L's ass (she initiated it). Once again, A gave me the angry eyes and told me to stop. When I was talking to her later, I asked if she was friends with a guy named Doug. She said yes, and I asked if it bothered her when M flirted with Doug (who she's known much longer than she's known me). She said no. I asked her why not, and she said "Porky, don't do that!"
I would think that this girl was entirely smitten with me - if she didn't avoid touching me. That is, until yesterday, when she half-sat on my lap in a chair at M's house and then let me play with her hair.
So, two questions. 1) is she smitten with me? and 2) what are some things I can do to get her un-smitten? I don't think I want a relationship with her...I guess I'm not sure on that one.
Please, no comments about her being an attention *****, *****, nexting her, etc. I'm past the point where nexting her is an option.