Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she signaling for a relationship?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it smart to agree to exclusivity this quickly?

Yes and no. It's long distance and we won't see each other than often. We've talked for about a month. She is a catch. If there are issues, the relationship will show it. I figure once she is in a relationship with me, she will let her guard down a bit and show her true self sooner.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you don’t think his point of high net worth individuals screening for other hnw individuals, as well as those who travel frequently has any validity?

The world looks a lot different in first class vs coach.

Agreed. I think it's hilarious that some here are so inexperienced or used to dating the average end of the spectrum that they think just because I'm dating a girl from across the country there are no other options here. Hint, I've been dating local girls as well. But have also dated 2 girls in Canada and now 2 girls across the US from the HNW dating site. They don't date non certified members and there aren't a lot of us....so we travel to see each other. I went to see some, some came to see me.

Glassyguy usually just attacks me in every thread saying I'm sooooo low value because I "can't get a local girl" except I have. But yeah I'm so low value I have attractive younger 9's and 10's who are wealthy traveling to meet me, lol. Hint, if this girl wanted sex, she could have ANY guy in her town. She didn't fly here just to sex me (though we did). She is looking for a HVM like me.