Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she shy or not into me

Claudio1975

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I did ask the question and got a reply. All I need to say is that if Chris Hemsworth were in the picture she wouldn’t treat him like this, so f*** her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So, I did ask the question and got a reply. All I need to say is that if Chris Hemsworth were in the picture she wouldn’t treat him like this, so f

I go to the gym. Thanks.
Do that and create a time line, something similar to a gant chart, with each week a reasonable end target and daily task for you to achieve that weekly target.

Paste it on ur bedroom door or fridge.

Action always buddy.

Women can smell a man going places or with ambition, they do it by observation, his mannerism, his body language/poise, his body shape, etc tells a tale or character of a man.

Discipline urself.

Remember that a man needs to find/work his worth.

A

AJ84

So, I did ask the question and got a reply. All I need to say is that if Chris Hemsworth were in the picture she wouldn’t treat him like this, so f*** her.
You’re right, if Chris Hemsworth were in the picture she wouldn’t treat him like that. But be honest, if she wasn’t that attractive you would have treated the situation differently too.

There will also be super hot guys/ girls that have a much easier time getting dates. No purpose is served by being frustrated by that. What can you do about the fact that they are super hot and have it easy? Nothing. But you can increase your chances of meeting hotter girls and having good dates by being the best version of yourself mentally and physically and having your sh*t together. That’s the best place to put your energy, into yourself :).

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you should avoid OLD sites and apps, this woman just sounds painfully awkward and annoying.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
1. There is no shy woman. Only interested and not interested.

2. Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

3. Anything other than a yes with the actions that support it is a no.

4. Mixed signals are negative signals.

5. You are always in competition for any girl, and you're always ONE disagreement, trait, action, or inaction from losing her.

You are someone she wants in some beta role. I'd just next her. Don't waste your time.

A woman sees men as alpha, beta or useless. If beta, dropping her moves you to useless, meaning she can't get any attention or favors from you, and she won't put out for you.

Sadly, she doesn't find you attractive enough to stop being shy.

Case closed. Work on yourself.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In college, i approached a cute shy chick. My typical approach by skipping the open. Chat her up the way i would having already smashed more than once and nutted on her face.

Shocker. She's smitten. Bitches be crazy. She begins spamming everyone she knows who might have my number. Phat ass tiny blonde. Never had a bf. Strict Catholic Christian parents. We ended up dating once upon a long time ago. She was just weird and married to Jesus which is a deal breaker lol.

Op, shy isnt a excuse.

I lead. She follows or next. Repeat!

Cash is king. Your time is currency to women. Bait and switch. Spam getting girls. Switch targets. You pull back like RooshV says the sec she pulls back, is flake, a ****, etc. The barrier to entree is feminine, submissive, dtf, and aesthetic. Preferably newly 18 ir damn close.