is she playing mind games??answer the mini poll please

hot stuff

Banned
Reaction score
Been seeing this girl on and off for about 6 months now!! for about the first 4 months or so i really didnt give a fuk becasue i had oneitis with another girl...anways after that was over i decided to give her a chance we started to become a bit more serious!! but recently shes been flaking on me!!

BTW, by no means have i been stalking, hounding or obsessing over her, i have just raised my interest level in her and hers has either dcereased as a result or else shes playing mind games!!??

answer my question please!!!

should i either:

(A) Call her up o her **** and tell her shes being a flake and only wants what she cant have

(B) Next her completly

(C) Next her for now

(D) Delete her number from my phone and wait until she texts me again

btw she is at least a HB 8 and very popular with the lads!! she used to almost obsess over me and said that i was mean to her because i never replied to her texts!! We are both moving up to the same area for university so we will only live about a 10 minutes walk away from each other!! cheers big balls:moon:

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
(E) keep her number, focus on something else, call her one day ask her whats up.

anointed

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly.. Imediately delete all those options that involve u losing ur cool.. even though u come accross as not needing her, it still shows that 1) ur acting insecure and 2) like a prick

peace

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me to answer accurately, i'd need to know specifically what you mean by "seeing her off and own". Need more info.

hot stuff

Banned
Reaction score
i would see her when we were both out at our local disco for example, and id be with her all nite facing and all! but at the time i wasnt that interested and if she texted me the next day i wouldnt reply!! this annnoyed her alot and she kept telling my friends she wouldnt go out with me again, but always submitted when she seen me out!lol!

now as i gained interest i feel that she is either losing interest or playin mind games!? and im not sure which one it is!! she has been up at my house a few times and we have went to the cinema etc. Then i decided to play hardball and not contact her for a week! she eventually gave in and texted about a week later, but to be honest we havent been talking much since!! for example, i texted her on monday nite looking to meet up and she never replied, so thats the last contact ive had with her!! is that enough info??

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in other words, you haven't been having sex with her I take it.

Relationships have a natural progression that, quite frankly, end in sex. If you were never getting to that point with her, chances are she was expecting you to take it to that level eventually on either a direct or subconcious level. After 4-6 months of no sex and or you not blatently trying to have sex with her, it becomes pretty clear that she isn't going to be getting it from you any time soon so maybe she's becoming more interested in other guys that might give that to her.

Raising the interest level without delivering the goods actually makes you a tease, and eventually even women tire of being teased.

I'd say try to go all the way with her like NOW, or move on. If you want a friend, other guys make better friends.

I hope you're not too young; I dont want to be encouraging people that are too young to be having sex, lol.

Azanon

hot stuff

Banned
Reaction score
naw that cant b it because she knows im a horny **** and i talked to her about it before and weve done other stuff just not sex yet!! were only 19 so it will be done soon if she stops flaking!lol