Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she playing me, not that interested, or playing hard to get?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're obsessing over this chick, she's not going to be into you if you keep it up. You have one potential girl for rotation, now go find more of them because you're going to need them to keep your mind sane.

Do NOT text women good morning, very few of them will respond positively to that kind of attention.

Keep up the mystery artist schtick, that will work.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
******UPDATE*************

First thanks a million for everyone's input. It all helps.
My update over the weekend with this chick is this:

So I ended up responding to her 50/50 message from original post saying "let's just get together on Tuesday. I'll send you the plan when I have it". She ends up texting late that night some banter about her photo shoot blah blah blah. Then she texts "You still up"? This is around 11:30pm on Thursday. I reply that yeah I'm still up and over at a friends (I actually was). We text back and forth for a bit. Then she texts again that her weekend is up in the air and IF we DO hangout it will have to be last minute (unsolicited info). I don't reply and go to bed.

Next morning 11:30am Friday, she texts me (I still haven't replied) she says, "you appear to be much harder to communicate with online than in person lol. I just got back from the early morning photoshoot. i did great. going to take a nap. hope you are having a great Friday"

I reply a few minutes later "Congrats on the photoshoot. Sorry had a crazy morning with work. Let's plan on getting together Tuesday night. I'm looking forward to it."

She texts me about 8 hours later (still Friday) about random stuff, (that she is doing a yard sale, details about the photo shoot etc (unsolicited info).
I reply with some get to know you questions. We go back and forth until about 11pm and I then I go fall asleep.

Next day (SAturday) I text her good morning (no reply but...) she texts me around 5pm and asks me if I've been to this certain Art studio before that that she is "crushing" on me and how I'm the only one in quite some time who has sparked her interests (oh wow, very nice I'm thinking). I reply with some witty banter and then she replies by asking, although saying sorry for the short notice, but asks if I'd like to go to that art studio with her tonight (Saturday) as one of her friends is having an exhibit. I reply with pleasantries but no sorry already got plans (now I"m feeling the interest and could be in the drivers seat. woo hoo). She replies "no worries, have a good night".

Then later 10:45pm still Saturday night she texts that she is in Manhattan not too far from me and is heading back home around midnight but would you like to come out for one drink and see me? She tells me she has on a cute pink dress. I was actually home at the time but totally wiped and did not want to go meet her and start drinking around 11:00pm. So I replied that I would have loved to and looking forward to seeing her but I am working on some music stuff with friends and can't make it (she knows I play guitar). I do also say that I could get together Sunday night if you are free for a few hours. She replies to the message saying "oh create something beautiful. that is awesome. hugs." I reply "thanks. hugs". NOTE that she did not at all address my invitation for Sunday night! I felt bad saying no TWICE to her in the same day so I thought I'd offer her Sunday night (it seemed she couldn't wait to see me even though we still have plans on Tuesday night). But after her 50/50 crap all weekend and then we made plans for Tuesday, I knew I couldn't drop everything and go see her last minute just because she asks. Would have dropped my value.

I text her good morning around 10am this morning. Nothing. have not received a reply yet.

What gives? Is this chick a total wackjob or what? Did I do the right thing? Why is she now not responding to my good morning text? One day she's telling me the whole weekend is up in the air and she can't make any defininte plans, then she is asking me out twice last minute, then next day she is not replying to my text. ugh. It's 6pm in NYC. Any advice would be great! Thanks DJs.
you are her new girlfriend, notice she did say nothing for tuesday and sunday, with btw this sunday invite should never have happened, you should just have said tuesday we can talk, chances are she will flake, I would ignore her this week, and try to make something next week, as a way to make her put some action on her words, but i'm not betting much on it

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mercutio1976

Here's what I see:

Her:

-Little flakey.
-Running the show because you wont.
-She isn't into you enough.

You:
-Not leading enough.
-Too accommodating.
-Too much texting before the date.
-Put too much faith in her words.

Her comment about you not communicating well enough online is likely a reflection upon your inability to lead properly.

When a chic gives you a maybe, you tell her you don't run on "maybe's" and either suggest a new time that works for sure, or blow her off and tell her to get a hold of you when she has more time.

A girl that is into you will make it very easy provided you do your part. Always go buy actions, not words.

ps. the few times I've had girls want to communicate through KIK instead of a phone number, I asked them why. They told me because they had bad experiences giving out their phone number in the past. Regardless of their excuses not to give me their phone number, I ended it right there and deleted them. A woman that thinks Howie is all that will never put up walls. When they do, they aren't the right ones. ITs a sign they aren't that into you. Sure you might go out with them, might even fuhk them but it will be a constant battle of game playing. In the end its too much. They believe their value is higher than yours. No need for girls like that.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You tell her to contact you when she is free. If she says she is free and wants to meet in an evening and posits a time, immediately tell her you hope to meet a half-hour later than that, so that she has to morph to YOUR schedule.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting good morning to women you aren't banging puts you in the "lame guy zone" that 85% of dudes fall in through their actions.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
As most of the times, we are the ones to blame my friend if you think about it. So she met you at a singles party, next friday you are free. Translation '' Im his only choice'' . There goes the interest she had.