Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is she more then a friend?

printer

Reaction score
Im in alittle bit of a confusing situation. Ive been hanging out with a girl lately and she was just a friend. But lately, I have been hanging out with her almost everyday. I think i am really starting to like her, but im not sure if she thinks the same way. We flirt back and forth, alot more then before, and im not sure if she just thinks of me as a better friend or something more. Any signs to pick up on, because i don;t want to make a move before im sure because i wouldn;t want to ruin are friend relationship either.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
OK.

Firstly, I just wanna say: Read the Bible.

Now, you probably have oneitis. She will probably LJBF you. Ask her out, go for a kiss. See what happens.

printer

Reaction score
should i do something immature and wait until she is drunk and then tell her, or go for a kiss and then see what her reaction is

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by printer
should i do something immature and wait until she is drunk and then tell her, or go for a kiss and then see what her reaction is
I wouldn't wait til she's drunk to let her know what the go is because she'll lose respect for you. But don't just go for a kiss out of the blue and hope for f uck that she kisses you back, you'll probably just surprise her (in a bad way) and be left in a gloriously awkward situation. Just work some skillz on her and you'll know if she likes you, none of this "wondering" or "thinking" horse $hit.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
twist her own words into something sexual. Joke, and bust on her. Use kino. Be playful with her. Lost of eye contact, look deeply into her eyes.

One time when the right moment comes up, look deeply into her eyes, then down at her lips, then back up to her eyes, if she smiles or any other good response then go in for the kiss.

Let it be known that your a MAN and not a submissive AFC by showing her of course, not saying it directly.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible, then if you still ask the question, she's just a friend. Anytime you have to ask that question, then she's most likely just a friend.