“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

is she more then a friend?

printer

New Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Im in alittle bit of a confusing situation. Ive been hanging out with a girl lately and she was just a friend. But lately, I have been hanging out with her almost everyday. I think i am really starting to like her, but im not sure if she thinks the same way. We flirt back and forth, alot more then before, and im not sure if she just thinks of me as a better friend or something more. Any signs to pick up on, because i don;t want to make a move before im sure because i wouldn;t want to ruin are friend relationship either.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
OK.

Firstly, I just wanna say: Read the Bible.

Now, you probably have oneitis. She will probably LJBF you. Ask her out, go for a kiss. See what happens.
 

printer

New Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
should i do something immature and wait until she is drunk and then tell her, or go for a kiss and then see what her reaction is
 

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by printer
should i do something immature and wait until she is drunk and then tell her, or go for a kiss and then see what her reaction is
I wouldn't wait til she's drunk to let her know what the go is because she'll lose respect for you. But don't just go for a kiss out of the blue and hope for f uck that she kisses you back, you'll probably just surprise her (in a bad way) and be left in a gloriously awkward situation. Just work some skillz on her and you'll know if she likes you, none of this "wondering" or "thinking" horse $hit.
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
twist her own words into something sexual. Joke, and bust on her. Use kino. Be playful with her. Lost of eye contact, look deeply into her eyes.

One time when the right moment comes up, look deeply into her eyes, then down at her lips, then back up to her eyes, if she smiles or any other good response then go in for the kiss.

Let it be known that your a MAN and not a submissive AFC by showing her of course, not saying it directly.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
Read the bible, then if you still ask the question, she's just a friend. Anytime you have to ask that question, then she's most likely just a friend.
 
Top