Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she losing interest? Mixed signals

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks alot for all the replies. I'm new at this stuff so i took notes on everything you guys said and it seems im just overcomplicating things instead of living one day at a time, having fun and not really caring about the outcome.

I'm just gonna meet new girls, start new hobbies and work harder on my purpose so i take my mind off **** like this

Last date she was way more affectionate than normal and the date went great but im just gonna stop initiating and if she doesnt reach out, well.. good riddance
Sounds like you are still overcomplicating things. OP, you will realize that once you fvck up enough by following "rules" that all situations are fluid and there is no one size fits all approach to use to every situation...

And you likely are going to fvck this one up pretty soon.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to The Game.

First, well done on losing your V card. I lost mine at 21 (first kiss and first fück, together) and it was an enormous weight off my shoulders. I felt so chilled. Messed it up by coming on too thirsty after that.

You need to look at what YOU want. Do you want her as a FWB? Or a girlfriend? With her advancing age I would suggest the former.

Either way, absolutely DO NOT cut off all other women; after spending some time here you'll see that time and again it's all about preselection and how many plates you have. Women can smell other women on you, like a sixth sense. Nothing drives them into your arms quicker I feel. Not gym bro looks, high roller money or popular guy status, but simply having just gotten with another woman.

Is she investing in you?

Darius (one of my favourite YouTube gurus, a lot more mellow than AMS but seriously a no BS guy) says to always have her bring you something when you meet. Could be a box of cookies to share, or even sunflower oil to cook for you. After a while she will do so of her own accord, even asking you "what shall I bring?" before coming to you. The more she invests, the less she'll want to leave you. Have her clean your place, too. She'll cherish it.

Make sure she comes to you, as well. Don't meet her halfway.

ComeOnMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to The Game.

First, well done on losing your V card. I lost mine at 21 (first kiss and first fück, together) and it was an enormous weight off my shoulders. I felt so chilled. Messed it up by coming on too thirsty after that.

You need to look at what YOU want. Do you want her as a FWB? Or a girlfriend? With her advancing age I would suggest the former.

Either way, absolutely DO NOT cut off all other women; after spending some time here you'll see that time and again it's all about preselection and how many plates you have. Women can smell other women on you, like a sixth sense. Nothing drives them into your arms quicker I feel. Not gym bro looks, high roller money or popular guy status, but simply having just gotten with another woman.

Is she investing in you?

Darius (one of my favourite YouTube gurus, a lot more mellow than AMS but seriously a no BS guy) says to always have her bring you something when you meet. Could be a box of cookies to share, or even sunflower oil to cook for you. After a while she will do so of her own accord, even asking you "what shall I bring?" before coming to you. The more she invests, the less she'll want to leave you. Have her clean your place, too. She'll cherish it.

Make sure she comes to you, as well. Don't meet her halfway.
Thanks alot!

She actually did start buying me stuff when we were out and insisting on paying for checks after some dates without me even saying anything so yeah.. i dont really have any problems w her while on dates

I just wanted to understand her behaviour thru text since she stopped initiating and is acting weird, thats it

ComeOnMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple observations.

I agree with the other poster who said don't cancel because of her period. This is likely a test.... but I am not saying you should see her on her period in order to "pass" a test - I'm saying it in echo of glassguy's advice which is to do what you want. You clearly like her and WANT to see her (based on your own admission) so don't cancel the date just because you can't have sex with her.

Her telling you she is telling her friends what a great guy you are is quite possibly a signal to you that she is interested in something more serious with you. But because you keep clinging to the Corey Wayne rules, you are not progressing things. I actually like Corey Wayne and am literally the only guy on this forum who does, but I will qualify that by saying that beginners NEED the rules he provides in order to know HOW to act when their instincts are not developed yet. But over time you will begin to suffer from following his rules because no rules can apply to every situation. You are following the rules too heavily here. Your not texting her except to set dates for two whole months tells her you are interested in a fvck buddy only. That worked ok and she tried to progress things with you but you held her at arms length.

What I would do if you are interested in her is pull back a bit on the date requests and have regular conversations a bit more with her over text. You haven't been acting needy so it's ok to initiate a bit. For two weeks, once every 2-3 days, initiate text just to chit-chat. See how her day is going. Don't ask for a date every time. Continue asking her out once every week or every other week. Basically what I'm saying here is to explore being warmer with her and doing what you want, which is to see her and to talk to her and to progress things with her. That's it. Just like GG said.

Lastly, yes keep your options open and keep looking for other women.
Aight, im gonna try that if she contacts me then cause honestly i dont feel like initiating anything, man.. i have other girls directly asking me out, initiating stuff and just making it easy for me so why would i want to waste my time and energy w this one?

Understanding her behaviour is something i want to tho so if something like this happens in the future im gonna be able to handle it better cause shes the only one whos not responding according to what Corey teaches

Thanks for the reply!

Reaction score
Dude, seriously... don't self-sabotage this thing.
The girl is showing you nothing but signals that indicate she likes you. I don't know what past hurts you've had, but this is not those situations. Just because she doesn't text you all the time doesn't mean she's not interested. If she's accepting dates, you're GOOD. If she's cancelling dates for legit reasons but making counter-offers for future dates, you're GOOD. If she's hooking up with you regularly AND paying for stuff AND talking to her friends about you, you're GOOD. Stop worrying and just enjoy yourself.
Oh, and stop using texting as a barometer for her like for you. I'm dating a woman now who i ONLY text when setting up a date, and she's f--ked me more in 3 months than most other women I've dated. She's more interested in showing her like for you when in person, so let her. And for the love of GOD, it's ok to reach out to her from time to time for a date, what the heck is THAT about?!?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If she pulls back you pull back...and if ahe asks you do NOT make it about her...be vague, be evasive and admit nothing. It will send her hamster into overdrive.

Just be like "Oh really? I didn't notice." And change the subject

ComeOnMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.. i completely forgot about this topic lol.

Ive been dating her for 8 months or so now and everything is great. Now that i know alot more about female nature and stuff like that i can see that she would always pull back when i validated her.

Now about the texting part, its still the same lol. She takes atleast 12hrs+ to reply so i guess she is just overplaying her hand and playing hard to get but i dont really care since she always makes herself available and she loves to suck a whoooole lotta ****

Serenity

Reaction score
Wow.. i completely forgot about this topic lol.
Nice to see an update, not often we see how issues in these threads play out over time unless it falls apart rapidly.
Now about the texting part, its still the same lol.
I guess some people just are like that. I have a friend who takes ages to respond, if he remembers to. Even if I call him he sometimes won't pick up even if he sees someone calling, just because he doesn't feel like talking at that moment.

Clearly it's not a big deal since you've kept dating for 8 months.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.) Corey Wayne is probably an ok guy but his advice SUCKS. He is a beta that acts alpha. Period. You cannot listen to him for 5 minutes and walk away not feeling more feminine and that is against everything I do to create/increase attraction.
I really don't have a problem with CW... but @Glassguy is right, half of what he puts out is good... the other half is bvllsh1t. The half that is good is Doc Love.

But really Wayne makes money selling advice on how to get the chick you want. In one minute he will say you have to walk away and date other women. That is the right thing to do... then he'll say, this could get her to come back... he is selling HOPE. He also teaches how to behavior and act like a man, again good advice... but he sells men on the idea that his is how you get chicks.... again... selling HOPE. Again it's not all bad, it's the approach that is the problem and it puts men in a weak mindset.

EVERYTHING starts with the chick... if she isn't attracted to you, you are wasting your time. You walk away because you don't want to WASTE TIME. You internalize what it is to be a man because THAT is the best way to live your life and properly aligned your behavior to meet your biological framework.

It is the difference between screening out women and trying to get them. NEVER try to get women... NEVER. Be the best version of yourself and stop wasting time on things that will go no where and women that like you will make things easy. The reason Doc Love isn't as popular as he should be is because he doesn't try and sell you 'tool' to 'fit' something... He lays out reality and tells you what really works. But as long as you have men out there that are pursuing chicks the WANT, people like CW will make money selling them hope.

(1) Be the best version of yourself you can be.
(2) Date as many women as you can.
(3) Screen out the ones they don't like you.
(4) Control your emotions and don't catch feelings until she is hooked first.
(5) Then decide if she is what you want.

The problem is most men think like this.

(1) You found a chick you like
(2) You have to pretend to be something she wants.
(3) You have to FOCUS on this one chick.
(4) You lose emotional self-control.
(5) Things so wrong
(6) Search the internet looking for a way to fix this.
(7) The more you do the deeper you sink.
(8) Depression because you lost her or depression because you've twisted yourself into a knot trying to keep her.

If you are in that place, you will pay people like CW to help you, and this is how they make money.

Anyway it seems like I've posted something very similar to this a number of times, really nothing changes. If you want a relationship ... follow Doc Love, he will give you the best shot at finding a chick that works for you. If all you want is to bang chicks and move on... AMS is as good as it gets (although if you follow his advice you will get chicks, but many will be very low quality). CW is sort of a half-@ss weird mix of both, and IMO not very effective.

Glassguy

Reaction score
^^^^^I agree^^^^^

The one single thing that contradicts itself with CW is this:

When you have the ability to walk away, you have the power. That power doesnt exist if the ability to walk away is being used as a tool to get the girl back. Its a bluff and nothing more, which gives the woman even more power.

When I choose to walk away its because:
1. I am done
2. I intend to find someone better/already have something better lined up that what I am walking away from.

Example:

You have a job that you begin to hate. Its easy to walk away when you have 3-4 other employers offering you a job as good or better. However, if you do not have something better and BLUFF the employer (lets say for a raise) and have nothing else lined up, you might just get demoted or even fired and end up at a WORSE job than what you already had.

Same principal goes for dealing with women and having the ability to walk away.

There are no manipulation techniques that I have found that work consistently on women other than being the best version of yourself, constantly self improving (socially, financially, physically/emotionally/mentally) and making yourself valuable enough that she cant easily replace a man of such high value.

Other than that, CW is way too passive of a personality for me to take seriously in this dog eat dog world we live in.

ComeOnMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Even tho i started reading/watching CW stuff and having success with it, AMS stuff is working waaay better for me. At first i didnt really get his advice cause he just seemed so hardcore about it but after meeting enough women i get it.

BTW, why do you say AMS advice will attract very low quality women?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
go and have a wank and *** and see if you still need/want her. you really only wanna *** blast everywhere including in other girls pussies.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, why do you say AMS advice will attract very low quality women?
Good question, and the answer is that it is all relative. My definition of 'quality' will be different for other men. My point is that if your 'purpose' is to just bang chicks... to meet this purpose you'll have to lower your standards. That's all I'm saying.

BTW there is nothing wrong with this. IMO it is better to be like this that to hold out for the perfect woman.