Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she into me?

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I met a girl while I was out working in Dubai for a couple of weeks. She worked at the Dubai office and I got on well with her, we had our banter. She is married and so am I.

We kept contact through social media and then one day she gave me her number out of the blue. She also moved to Switzerland now.

She is visiting the UK and coincidentally is coming around the time of my Birthday. She wants to meet. She's calling it a "date".

In the meanwhile we've been texting and having our banter. She tells me about her gym workout and sends me pics of her abs and her figure all in a friendly manner. She is now here in the UK and our meeting is very soon.

Based on the info above, does she seem like she wants to have a fling whilst travelling?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she wants to get laid. Keep acting like you are because its obviously working. Once you get her on a date, have all of the logistics planned out ahead of time. Flirt....Escalate.......add liquor.......transition to the hotel room....have wild hot dirty sex.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you to wreck her while she is travelling and then go home to her husband as if nothing happened while loving the thrill of hot wild sex with a new person

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she wants to get laid. Keep acting like you are because its obviously working. Once you get her on a date, have all of the logistics planned out ahead of time. Flirt....Escalate.......add liquor.......transition to the hotel room....have wild hot dirty sex.
Lol sounds like a plan! Although what if she genuinely wants to meet as friends and I make a move. How do I get myself out of that. I was hoping for more of a subtle approach to test the waters......

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to add that when I message in a flirty way she doesn't respond.... She ignores it and carries on chatting normally. Also she said she'd confirm the night of the date and hasn't said anything yet..... Should I remind her? Or wait for her to bring it up again?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
integrity
ɪnˈtɛɡrɪti/
noun

1. 1.
    the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.
    "a gentleman of complete integrity"
    synonyms:honesty, uprightness, probity, rectitude, honour, honourableness, upstandingness, good character, principle(s), ethics, morals, righteousness, morality, nobility, high-mindedness, right-mindedness, noble-mindedness, virtue, decency, fairness, scrupulousness, sincerity, truthfulness, trustworthiness
    "I never doubted his integrity"

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
integrity
ɪnˈtɛɡrɪti/
noun

1. 1.
    the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.
    "a gentleman of complete integrity"
    synonyms:honesty, uprightness, probity, rectitude, honour, honourableness, upstandingness, good character, principle(s), ethics, morals, righteousness, morality, nobility, high-mindedness, right-mindedness, noble-mindedness, virtue, decency, fairness, scrupulousness, sincerity, truthfulness, trustworthiness
    "I never doubted his integrity"
Ok yes, i get it. This is wrong and immoral! Thank you for the reminder!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nd sends me pics of her abs and her figure all in a friendly manner.
how many of your female friends and associates that do not want the D would send you pictures of their abs or body in a """friendly manner"""

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
how many of your female friends and associates that do not want the D would send you pictures of their abs or body in a """friendly manner"""
Lol i guess you're right, but we were discussing gym progress and workouts so I guess it was in context... Nothing raunchy or flirty...

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually bumped into her in the city yesterday and had a brief catch up and walked her to the station. Very nice surprise for both of us! And confirmed Monday for the date. Very huggy with me.

It won't be a romantic setting as she'd know I'm upto something.... Going to a burger place and then shoot some pool. Also got her a couple of gifts for her upcoming Birthday..... We'll see how she responds.... And see where it leads!

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also got her a couple of gifts for her upcoming Birthday.....
You can't buy woman affection or attraction by buying her gifts, it's a classic Nice Guy manipulation move.
If you still insist, just get her something cheap but funny, go for a drink, and take it from there

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't buy woman affection or attraction by buying her gifts, it's a classic Nice Guy manipulation move.
If you still insist, just get her something cheap but funny, go for a drink, and take it from there
When can we buy thoughtful gifts?

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The gifts are actually very thoughtful, its a personalised Cricket shirt of the team she supports. Her name and lucky number.... She was talking about it.... So not expensive at all, but thought has been put into it!

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gifts were bought as her Birthday is very close. Also first date maybe my only date as she lives in Switzerland. Mainly we're both married.... Hence it's tricky and I can't afford to misinterpret anything here. Have to know she's on the same page before I act on anything....