"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Is she interested?

Spur212

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I've had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 2 and a half years (I'm 17) and I been back at school for about 6 weeks. Anyway there was this girl at school I was interested in before I came down with this but I never could approach her. When I came back to school she was about 10 times hotter than I remember. I've said Hi to her a couple of times and she has just smiled at me without saying anything. A few days ago I was just hanging with some friends when she walks across directly opposite from where I am when out of the blue I notice she was looking directly at me. I held her gaze for about 4 or 5 secconds before she gave me this huge smile so I smiled back. Anyway for the last couple of days she's been acting very erratic around me asking for me to explain why I act the way I do around people and why I don't do certain things with people (ie drinking). This has only happened since I smiled at her. Could this mean she's interested in me?

Thanx

Sosuave.com ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Why.. yes... yes it does!
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Sounds like she is interested, but do not over analyse, do what feels natural and dont worry whatever happens.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Assume she is interested and act accordingly.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Sounds like you are trying to brag... but, without being obvious. Mad props to you buddy, good luck ;)
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Darn you braggerts!! ;) thats ok though man, its fine to have a little time to shine! (I Said a little!)
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
*Shakes magic eightball* "All signs point to yes..."

Hey... magic eightball never lies. ;)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spur212

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Thanx for the advice I feel much more confident to approach her now.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Having a girl look at you and smile is nothing to brag about. She isn't anythin special and definately isnt worth all the time you spend over analysing about her, just keep developing YOUR attitude and let the chips fall were they may.
 

Spur212

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
THANKS Sammo! My mind is off this chick and on to the bombing that happened in Madrid which is far more important!
 
Top