Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she interested?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.
The guy has to lead but also be calibrated and smooth. In re-reading OP's post, the fact that there wasn't even hand holding until the 2nd date signaled impending doom to me to start with.

Handholding/Hugging on a 2nd date may only be acceptable if OP met an inexperienced woman off ChristianMingle or something like that. LOL

Either she is super experienced in leading guys on , either she is not that experienced

but since she came to his place and spent the night , even though he op did not managed to do the most minimum escalation prior to this , I would say that she is just naive and not experienced

I would also add that he is quite inexperienced with women and does not know how to escalate and lead

do we know what age they are ? I would say no more than 20 based on the whole story so far

ink_wizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
We’re both 31....to be honest I’m starting to get bored of the whole thing with her, I mean we do have a good time when we are out but the whole lack of flirting and physical intimacy is really making me question whether I want to continue with her. I feel rude to to ghost lol because I know she’ll hit me up when she doesn’t hear from me anymore. Should I just ghost anyway or tell her we should just be friends?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We’re both 31....to be honest I’m starting to get bored of the whole thing with her, I mean we do have a good time when we are out but the whole lack of flirting and physical intimacy is really making me question whether I want to continue with her. I feel rude to to ghost lol because I know she’ll hit me up when she doesn’t hear from me anymore. Should I just ghost anyway or tell her we should just be friends?
then it just means that she is looking for someone to settle with or keep you as a backup

sexualize the convo and see where it goes :)

I am quite relaxed around women , and I say what pops my head . Sometimes I tell them directly that I get a boner when I see moving her hips with such grace haha

most of the time women like this kind of things , if she is attracted to you

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met off tinder. So we’ve already been on 2 dates which have gone really well, lots of laughing and vibing, lots in common, nothing sexual yet but both have communicated mutual attraction for one another. The problem? We still haven’t kissed...we held hands and flirted a fair bit on the last date and I tried to escalate to kissing from hugging but she informed me she was not “ready for that yet”.....

the past month she has initiated all the dates and texts but sometimes takes hours to reply to texts
Should I just ghost anyway or tell her we should just be friends?
Well you met off Tinder and didn't even hold her hand or hug until 2nd date. That is a bad indication from the beginning. You said you tried to kiss her but got rejected during the 2nd date. Another bad indication of her desire.

Her initiating dates doesn't mean squat other than her wanting something to do. The fact that she takes hours to reply probably means she's using you as a backup in case her other plans fell through.

It's up to you if you want to ghost or play the "let's be friend's card". But you've already had two chances. Even if you went out with her on a 3rd date, I'm sure she'll put you in her frame like before. My $.02

ink_wizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do try an sexualise conversations and she shuts me down by either not replying or calling me cheeky lol...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do try an sexualise conversations and she shuts me down by either not replying or calling me cheeky lol...
and what do you do after she calls you cheeky ?

because it seems to me that she outframes you all the time and senses that you are not that sure about yourself

ink_wizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
and what do you do after she calls you cheeky ?

because it seems to me that she outframes you all the time and senses that you are not that sure about yourself
Well usually she doesn’t really reply if I continue with it or she’ll make comments saying that she’s not ready for that stuff yet but will make it happen when she’s feeling more comfortable

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well usually she doesn’t really reply if I continue with it or she’ll make comments saying that she’s not ready for that stuff yet but will make it happen when she’s feeling more comfortable
it is very unusual for a woman that is 31 to behave this way if she is attracted to you

my 2 cents are not to think about her and to talk with other girls

if she wants you , she can do most of the leg work while you are putting the most minimum effort , if not c’est la vie

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're dealing with someone that has very low IL, wants to friendzone you, wants you as a provider BF, uses sex to control you, wants an activity partner, or is a prude. Any of those combos.
Quit wasting your time on this chick and date others with more potential.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just tell her that you can be friends because you feel as though you are a way more sexual person that her. Then bounce.

She will either come back strong and put out or you'll waste no more time on her.