Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she Interested?????

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so today while i was in line for lunch I noticed this Junior (im a softmore) HB6 in front of me talking to herself. Turns out she was talking to me, but i really didn't no if she was so i didnt say anything because it coulda became an awkward situation. Anyway she starts talking to me about food and lunch. When she got to the lady to purchase her lunch, her account was empty so I decided to pay for her. During lunch i saw her look at me occasionally, is this a sign of interest???

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
probably.
next time you see her say something like "don't forget u still owe me a lunch missy!"..... well i guess that'd depend on if she agreed to pay u back.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea tell her she has to take you out. or be like give me my 5 dollars hoe

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one way (for sure) to determine interest. By doing something about it.

There's no amount of guys who've wankered away potential girls, by over analysing every f*ck'n interaction with said woman, and forgetting to move things on, because they don't quite know where they're at. The best thing to do, is go over, have some fun and show a statement of intent, by asking her out, or getting her number. If she backs off, or shilly-shally's then you know she's not into you, and you can move on. Anyother reaction, and you're in for the kill.

There's no regret like the regret of not acting, and pissing away chances with women.

This is why jerks get laid. They DON'T analyse. They take action, and are always on that next step.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks wes and Daddy, ill keep that advice in mind

foxintehsnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
um, this is iffy.. you bought her lunch and she did not eat with you. This seams to be alittle weird i would personaly ask her if she wants to get lunch again on the weekend? then work from that. Eye contact is crucal make sure you look her in the eyes smile alot. Don't seem desprite and make she knows whom you are. Make sure you make a proper introduction then just take her out for lunch alone with you. This is key. Alone then post more on how that goes and we will all beable to work better with information for that prosptive.