Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she interested or not?

dmvmang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man what a day. Okay I work at a gym as a fitness instructor. This new girl moved from the west coast. In college, one kid (I'm fine with that). Very very pretty. I was helping her out today and we were talking. She laughed at my jokes etc. It was fun... Now I said to myself I gotta do something. I would never hit on her or ask for her number. I would get fired.

She asked me if my gym has another location I said yes. Then I named this location. She said she need more ab stuff. I said if you have any questions I work at the place your looking at. I actually live close to that specific centers place. From my experience I've had girls ask me if they could workout with me. I was giving a test to see if she would wanted to workout with me. Nothing there... Then as we talked I said hey are you on facebook. She said "Yeah". I quickly switched the subject. Most of the members at the gym and staff always connect via facebook. Everyone here is real tight. From the way she said it I kinda got the sense she wasn't interested like that. I was disappointed because damn it, I really really like her lol. I mean she will make you not wanna cheat. Her facebook said she is single. Maybe I'm just not here type. Don't worry I didn't friend her. She is also going to try to go in the army. That's one thing where I said if she gets in the chase is a waste of time. Any suggestions? Thx

E-Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a little hard to say from what you've written (there's not much detail to go off of), but from what you've written I would say no. Sorry, man.

dmvmang

Don Juan
Reaction score
E-Male said:
It's a little hard to say from what you've written (there's not much detail to go off of), but from what you've written I would say no. Sorry, man.
NOOOOOO don't say that lol. Oh well...

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's not enough info here. What was her tone? Eye contact? Should have asked for the facebook contact info.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
A woman that is interested in you, won't confuse you.

Simple answer - No.
Spot on.

Also.. if you're ever confused about where you stand with a woman its because:

1. You are lying to yourself.

2. You are too chicken-sh!t to make a move.

When women like you its usually VERY obvious. It also comes with a degree of submission. When women are attracted to men they naturally become more passive around him.. even if they are usually bossy and b!tchy.

So there you go.

Quick tip: ALWAYS grab a woman's ass on the first date. Every time. Her reaction will tell you the type of woman she is more than hours of conversation will. :up:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't that you weren't her type. Your game wasn't tight, you were just kinda throwing stuff out there hoping it would stick.

I saw no:

a) teasing
b) having her qualifying
c) creating attraction

You came off as a dude who was highly interested in her, without engaging her and getting her excited about you.

This has nothing to do with types, it has everything to do with not throwing tight game at her and hooking her interest.

PIMP

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
It wasn't that you weren't her type. Your game wasn't tight, you were just kinda throwing stuff out there hoping it would stick.

I saw no:

a) teasing
b) having her qualifying
c) creating attraction

You came off as a dude who was highly interested in her, without engaging her and getting her excited about you.

This has nothing to do with types, it has everything to do with not throwing tight game at her and hooking her interest.
This^^^ bro. You being a funny fitness instructor does help, but if she's a beautiful woman, she probably gets guys trying to put the moves on her on a daily basis, and may have been on to your game. Building a little additional attraction to get her pining after you, may have helped here. (hind sights 20/20) Just throwing out thoughts.

This never really gets talked about around here, but Mr. Smoove brings up a good point in this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212377

You can say all the right things but, while you're doing it, are you staring at her tits? How's your body language? Are you the cool and confident guy with the smirk, and the sparkle in his eyes? (no homo)

Just some things to think about.

But hey, at least you gave it a shot
Pook said:
Rejection is better than Regret