Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Is she interested or not?

dmvmang

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Man what a day. Okay I work at a gym as a fitness instructor. This new girl moved from the west coast. In college, one kid (I'm fine with that). Very very pretty. I was helping her out today and we were talking. She laughed at my jokes etc. It was fun... Now I said to myself I gotta do something. I would never hit on her or ask for her number. I would get fired.

She asked me if my gym has another location I said yes. Then I named this location. She said she need more ab stuff. I said if you have any questions I work at the place your looking at. I actually live close to that specific centers place. From my experience I've had girls ask me if they could workout with me. I was giving a test to see if she would wanted to workout with me. Nothing there... Then as we talked I said hey are you on facebook. She said "Yeah". I quickly switched the subject. Most of the members at the gym and staff always connect via facebook. Everyone here is real tight. From the way she said it I kinda got the sense she wasn't interested like that. I was disappointed because damn it, I really really like her lol. I mean she will make you not wanna cheat. Her facebook said she is single. Maybe I'm just not here type. Don't worry I didn't friend her. She is also going to try to go in the army. That's one thing where I said if she gets in the chase is a waste of time. Any suggestions? Thx
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

E-Male

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
It's a little hard to say from what you've written (there's not much detail to go off of), but from what you've written I would say no. Sorry, man.
 

dmvmang

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
E-Male said:
It's a little hard to say from what you've written (there's not much detail to go off of), but from what you've written I would say no. Sorry, man.
NOOOOOO don't say that lol. Oh well...
 

GS750

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2013
Messages
1,561
Reaction score
187
There's not enough info here. What was her tone? Eye contact? Should have asked for the facebook contact info.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

PlayHer Man

Banned
Joined
Dec 22, 2012
Messages
1,695
Reaction score
190
Location
East Coast USA
Tictac said:
A woman that is interested in you, won't confuse you.

Simple answer - No.
Spot on.

Also.. if you're ever confused about where you stand with a woman its because:

1. You are lying to yourself.

2. You are too chicken-sh!t to make a move.

When women like you its usually VERY obvious. It also comes with a degree of submission. When women are attracted to men they naturally become more passive around him.. even if they are usually bossy and b!tchy.

So there you go.

Quick tip: ALWAYS grab a woman's ass on the first date. Every time. Her reaction will tell you the type of woman she is more than hours of conversation will. :up:
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
It wasn't that you weren't her type. Your game wasn't tight, you were just kinda throwing stuff out there hoping it would stick.

I saw no:

a) teasing
b) having her qualifying
c) creating attraction

You came off as a dude who was highly interested in her, without engaging her and getting her excited about you.

This has nothing to do with types, it has everything to do with not throwing tight game at her and hooking her interest.










PIMP
 

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
1,956
Reaction score
355
Pimp-sicle said:
It wasn't that you weren't her type. Your game wasn't tight, you were just kinda throwing stuff out there hoping it would stick.

I saw no:

a) teasing
b) having her qualifying
c) creating attraction

You came off as a dude who was highly interested in her, without engaging her and getting her excited about you.

This has nothing to do with types, it has everything to do with not throwing tight game at her and hooking her interest.
This^^^ bro. You being a funny fitness instructor does help, but if she's a beautiful woman, she probably gets guys trying to put the moves on her on a daily basis, and may have been on to your game. Building a little additional attraction to get her pining after you, may have helped here. (hind sights 20/20) Just throwing out thoughts.

This never really gets talked about around here, but Mr. Smoove brings up a good point in this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212377

You can say all the right things but, while you're doing it, are you staring at her tits? How's your body language? Are you the cool and confident guy with the smirk, and the sparkle in his eyes? (no homo)

Just some things to think about.

But hey, at least you gave it a shot
Pook said:
Rejection is better than Regret
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top