Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she hiding something..

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After a week of not seeing each other, due to work commitments, we're both back and are heading out for a curry tonight at a restaurant.

She's acting a little sheepish on the phone, as if she's hiding something. she was out last night with her friends from work ( plenty of guys), and she never texted at the end of the night to say she was back safe, nor phoned in the morning - problem n01

Maybe she is dissapointed I didnt make tghe effort to go out for drinks last night with her & friends, but I was goosed from a business trip and my banter would have suffered ha.

So we've arranged this evening, and I said, aww, you dont sound that excited baby' and she says, she has a lot on her plate * RED FLAG if I ever saw one.

Now ok, she is hungover, and tired, but she's not responding the way you'd expect after being apart for a week..

my thoughts, she's thinking about another guy she works with..because she never even mentioned the guys on the phone till i said ' were the boys out', hence keeping my attention away from it.

Rekon i'm fairly on the mark with this this one as to whats happening..what do you guys think?

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PectoralisMajor said:
After a week of not seeing each other, due to work commitments, we're both back and are heading out for a curry tonight at a restaurant.

She's acting a little sheepish on the phone, as if she's hiding something. she was out last night with her friends from work ( plenty of guys), and she never texted at the end of the night to say she was back safe, nor phoned in the morning - problem n01

Maybe she is dissapointed I didnt make tghe effort to go out for drinks last night with her & friends, but I was goosed from a business trip and my banter would have suffered ha.

So we've arranged this evening, and I said, aww, you dont sound that excited baby' and she says, she has a lot on her plate * RED FLAG if I ever saw one.

Now ok, she is hungover, and tired, but she's not responding the way you'd expect after being apart for a week..

my thoughts, she's thinking about another guy she works with..because she never even mentioned the guys on the phone till i said ' were the boys out', hence keeping my attention away from it.

Rekon i'm fairly on the mark with this this one as to whats happening..what do you guys think?
Like danger said, trust your gut. If a man suspects his woman, most of the time he is right. More importantly, she hasn't seen you in a week, and if she is acting funny and unexcited, then its time to do a little bit of detective work! Or if you are sure, that she is defn upto some dirty cow work, you relax and show her that you are enjoying your life!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PectoralisMajor said:

Does she usually text you when she gets home or in the morning? My GF always does and if she went to a party one night and I didn't recieve one. I would be suspicious too...

Yup women can get butt hurt over the smallest things.

Yes, this can be a red flag. But, until you are sure don't trip out too much.

You should show up at her place and see how she reacts.

I would get more to the bottom of this before you make your mind up.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: Double post...

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of times your suspicions can be right, but make sure you get to the bottom of it before confronting her on the subject. See how dinner goes.. see if she's the same way sexually as she always is. Ask her about her past week and if she's a little sketchy, then you may have something on your hands.

Don't be rash, but be firm if you discover something.