Is she gonna feel some type of way after this?

YT827

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this girl, but vow not to get oneitis with any girl ever again. So, when I'm seeing girls...I don't give them excess attention.

I had the first date with this girl last week and ended up having sex with her.

Yesterday, we had our second date. It started in the afternoon and ended around 9pm. She wanted to go home. We didn't have a bad time. Actually, we had a very nice time. I assume she's still not super comfortable and I didn't feel like trying to convince her. So, I walked to her car, kiss goodnight, and then walked home. I was actually pretty tired so I feel asleep pretty early. Wake up this morning and see that she called a few times last night.

So, I sent her a text this morning saying I fell asleep early. I know females are crazy, so will she have all kinds of ideas?

Should I call her later today, or let my text stand on its own and wait for her to contact me back?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late to the party but...

What did she text back? It's been 24 hours since this thread went up.

When you said the second date went on from the afternoon til 9 PM, what exactly do you mean? 12:30? 3:00?

I guess I should find out what happened first. But you seem to be having a lot of doubts about this girl already.

YT827

Don Juan
Reaction score
She called me that night. Things are good. The last conversation was more sexual. She mentioned us having sex again the next time we meet.