is she for real?

The Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a girl (about a 7,not that it matters) today and she said something like not liking guys who drank. When I asked if she meant guys who get wasted every weekend, she responded quite interestingly.

"No, drinking is dumb. I would never go after a guy who has drunk before."

keep in mind that we are both juniors in high school, so its safe to assume that she's been exposed to alcohol by now. Is there anyone out there who actually knows girls who see drinking in any way shape or form as an AUTOMATIC turnoff, or is this just one of those things girls say that don't really mean anything?

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure there ARE some girls that think like that, but honestly, who cares? There are many more that don't and those are the ones I'll be going after.

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
there are plenty of the holy rollers out there for whom its an automatic turnoff...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
That's bull****.Ignore stupid little comments like that.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Im a guy and I don't like drinking...( I can already see the flames a comin)

Anyways who cares if she doesn't like guys drinking...
You should've came back with a line like...."well I didn't mean to offend you...would you like me to buy u a beer?

If she would've got psised who cares...besides u want a party girl am i correct?

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot my best friend hates drinking also. 4 out of 3 billion, that's not so bad.

bibby18

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can take or leave it.

Dude, shes totally for real. There are just as many bible thumping hot girls at my school who think drinking or anyone who drinks should be condemned to hell for all enternity. But of course their idea of fun is going to church retreats and reading the bible. Not that thats bad its just not for me.

I dont mean to offend but its the way I feel. Free country dont flame plzz

Neo

Don Juan
Reaction score
drinking is bad mmkay, lifting is more fun :D