"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

is she for real?

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I was talking to a girl (about a 7,not that it matters) today and she said something like not liking guys who drank. When I asked if she meant guys who get wasted every weekend, she responded quite interestingly.

"No, drinking is dumb. I would never go after a guy who has drunk before."

keep in mind that we are both juniors in high school, so its safe to assume that she's been exposed to alcohol by now. Is there anyone out there who actually knows girls who see drinking in any way shape or form as an AUTOMATIC turnoff, or is this just one of those things girls say that don't really mean anything?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I'm sure there ARE some girls that think like that, but honestly, who cares? There are many more that don't and those are the ones I'll be going after.
 

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
there are plenty of the holy rollers out there for whom its an automatic turnoff...
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
That's bull****.Ignore stupid little comments like that.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Im a guy and I don't like drinking...( I can already see the flames a comin)

Anyways who cares if she doesn't like guys drinking...
You should've came back with a line like...."well I didn't mean to offend you...would you like me to buy u a beer?

If she would've got psised who cares...besides u want a party girl am i correct?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
638
Reaction score
1
I forgot my best friend hates drinking also. 4 out of 3 billion, that's not so bad.
 

bibby18

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
KC, MO
I can take or leave it.

Dude, shes totally for real. There are just as many bible thumping hot girls at my school who think drinking or anyone who drinks should be condemned to hell for all enternity. But of course their idea of fun is going to church retreats and reading the bible. Not that thats bad its just not for me.

I dont mean to offend but its the way I feel. Free country dont flame plzz
 

Neo

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
drinking is bad mmkay, lifting is more fun :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top