Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is She BPD?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i started to leave, keeps insisting on dropping me home even though she lives on the other end of the city. Acted strongly and asked her to leave. Throws a tantrum but agrees.
Why in the world would you turn this down wtf?

drunk behaves crazy talking to no one in the room asking me to tell the person to leave. Abusive ex boyfriend drama. Tells me She is faithful and a loyal person. Past self harm marks seen on wrists. Ex boyfriend was the reason. He made her crazy. Weird stories about she being molested as a teen by her friends and how her best friend asked her to sleep with one of her uncles for money and she could not understand what is going on. Does not want to go back home wants to be with me. When denied, says she doesn't need me and i can leave of i want to. I wait outside and try again get her stuff and take her back. Cries and says she wants to be with me to which i again show indifference and say it is fine.
Wow, well then. Uh... If any of that is true she's probably nutty and you'll have to deal with it, if a lot of that isn't true that's solid BPD

If she can manage some measure of self control she'll be a fine date in the short term, but don't get married, and be extra super harsh on any bad behavior

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What i am going to do:
- no sex
- meeting up in public places
- be myself (polite and funny)
- slowly cancel dates and no calling or texting.
- indifference
- i am going to document this on the thread.

I am not really a bad person nor i have any issues with her but she has more problems and someday they will affect me, so she needs to go.
I do like her and i wish her all the good luck in life without me.

I met her yesterday for lunch. Saying "no" was not an option.
I acted funny and nice. She seemed happy. Wants to be with me on the weekend.
I decline stating i have something important come up and it won't be possible.
I inform her it won't be possible next weekend as well. She was disappointed and stated if i don't meet her this weekend she will not meet me ever after this.
I smile with a grin and say it is fine if you don't want to meet me after this. i quote " You are an ******* and you will meet me Friday night if not the weekend".
It won't be possible i reply and joke about how much i want to be with her and miss her and how i am okay with her going out with someone else. Says she does not want to be with anyone else. I joke about the Fifth date without the self harm and molestation stories. But her talking to Ghost was a performance to be remembered and i did bring it up, we both laughed over it.
We leave and she seemed normal,Goodbye!.

No calls or text messages after the date! - Good sign
i will keep you guys updated
One thing I would do if you decide to have sex with her again is to get some type of a confirmation text. BPD and Cluster B's can go nuclear-nuts and call the cops and claim rape, abuse, etc. if you start to withdraw attention. Some have beaten THEMSELVES up, called the cops, and blamed it on the bf or husband. So, after your next sexcapade I would text her after saying something like, "Wow, too hot baby. Loved those panties until they came off, lol. What toys can you bring along next time?? Maybe we could hit the sex store too, cool?" This way you get an affirmative response if she tries to implicate you.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Update 04-03-2018

Thursday
The consistent calls and texts have stop post the lunch meet.
I met her Thursday at a birthday party common friend. Had a quick chat with her and the girlfriend.
Girlfriend asked me about the 5th date and where did i go leaving her alone. I let her know how she acts when she is drunk i.e stupid and what she says doesn't make sense.
I also cleared that i did not leave her. I joked about it back replying "does she behaves the same with you guys as well" and the reply "Yes she can't handle the booze". She was fine hearing this and said she is trying to cut on the alcohol. She invited me to an event on Saturday i.e Today . I deny this stating i am working and it won't be possible.

Friday
Her : "Baby, can you please come to the event"
Me : "No"
Her : "Okay np"

Saturday
Working on weekend sucks!

Nothing Unusual so far makes me think : "Is she even BPD?"
Anyways i am cool with the situation she is at the bottom of my rotation so if the plate spills. I'll let it go.

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I would do if you decide to have sex with her again is to get some type of a confirmation text. BPD and Cluster B's can go nuclear-nuts and call the cops and claim rape, abuse, etc. if you start to withdraw attention. Some have beaten THEMSELVES up, called the cops, and blamed it on the bf or husband. So, after your next sexcapade I would text her after saying something like, "Wow, too hot baby. Loved those panties until they came off, lol. What toys can you bring along next time?? Maybe we could hit the sex store too, cool?" This way you get an affirmative response if she tries to implicate you.
Yeah will keep in mind !

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Update 04-03-2018

Thursday
The consistent calls and texts have stop post the lunch meet.
I met her Thursday at a birthday party common friend. Had a quick chat with her and the girlfriend.
Girlfriend asked me about the 5th date and where did i go leaving her alone. I let her know how she acts when she is drunk i.e stupid and what she says doesn't make sense.
I also cleared that i did not leave her. I joked about it back replying "does she behaves the same with you guys as well" and the reply "Yes she can't handle the booze". She was fine hearing this and said she is trying to cut on the alcohol. She invited me to an event on Saturday i.e Today . I deny this stating i am working and it won't be possible.

Friday
Her : "Baby, can you please come to the event"
Me : "No"
Her : "Okay np"

Saturday
Working on weekend sucks!

Nothing Unusual so far makes me think : "Is she even BPD?"
Anyways i am cool with the situation she is at the bottom of my rotation so if the plate spills. I'll let it go.
It's totally possible that she's just a bad drunk and not necessarily anything more serious than that.

Try to go out with her in a place with no alcohol and see if she can hold her **** together

Or a place with really expensive drinks

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday

Got a call at 3 a.m from her stating she wants to meet me now and wants to be with me. Her weekend is incomplete without me. I deny.
Followed by the following Texts,

Her: I hate you
Her: I wanted to talk to you something important, i swear.
Me: ?
Her: i am sober & i wanted to talk to you that's it. ( she wasn't)
Her: It is okay if you don't want to meet i know your excuses more then you.

i don't reply until morning.

I get a call the next morning, we speak for like 40 mins, random jokes and her trying to convince me how much she misses me. Tells me how she is trying to cut the alcohol to which i don't react.
Wants to meet me today.I agree to meet next week, without the booze.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she is at least a HB7, rejection/commitment is what she fears/loves (based on what i read into this)
this can never go well, as they will pull away just as you are invested and relationship is comfy
they fear if they invest 100% you will leave/hurt them, so they typically leave you first, usally to fvck a badboy (who wants just to fvck)
you WERE/ARE her bad boy, right now. You only see that you met, fvck and develop a friendship -> relationship

run.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your perception vs reality