"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

is she attached to me?

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Ok guys. I just started goin out with this girl a couple days ago. She constantly talks about me to her friends about how she has never met a guy like me and how she wants to kiss me and all this stuff. I have her phone number but havent even called her yet. She dropped by my work today just to see me and she blew me a kiss as she was walkin out just as I was helpin a customer. Then I went out to my car and there was a note on it that say "I Love you", and then her name. This is just your regular high school relationship, but we've only been goin out a couple days and I already have the feeling shes attached. I only really give her attention when we're alone. Ive never called her. Heck, Ive never even told her I like her. Could this be the reason she likes me so much? Usually girls dont seem to get attached to guys like AFC get attached to girls. Is this bad that she already seems to be attached to me, or is this a really good thing? Im still tryin to figure it out. The only thing I know is, Im not attached to her and im in control. hehehehe
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I'd say she's pretty attached. Is this good or bad? Well, that's your call. Do you want an obsessed girl hanging around you all the time? Might get a little annoying after awhile.

In any case, there's not a whole lot you can do about it (except making yourself seem less attractive). You're cleary in control of the relationship, and that's what matters.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Had a girl just like that about 1 month ago. They are okay for the first couple of weeks, then if anything comes up ... there world comes down and they flip. My chick flipped cause I did not pick up the phone the instance she called. That was attached and even the note thing, I had put on my car ... atleast a dozen times. I NEXTED her after 3 weeks.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Ya, i have a feeling its gonna end up like that if she keeps on givin me attention, but it doesnt hurt but try to see how things work. Dang, now I know why its so freakin annoying when the guy gives the girl constant attention. Why couldnt I have just seen how completely pitiful an AFC was when I was one???? oh well, times are good now.
 

Zero0ne

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
The Fountain of Youth.
Ya, i have a feeling its gonna end up like that if she keeps on givin me attention, but it doesnt hurt but try to see how things work. Dang, now I know why its so freakin annoying when the guy gives the girl constant attention. Why couldnt I have just seen how completely pitiful an AFC was when I was one???? oh well, times are good now.
lol, female afc's.... someones gotta come up with a good name for that.:p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top