Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she a likely virgin or at least low notch count?

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very attractive woman, mid 20s, longest relationship under 1 year, and religious-based career. What do you think?
Does she sound like a keeper?
Anyone reading this feel free to respond.

Last edited:

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely low notch count if she has a career in religion. Most repressed church sluts leave religion by 20.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t really provide anything here as I live in U.K. and like 2% of people are religious and being a Christian is kind of an admission of being a dork.

really can’t help bud, sorry!

merry Xmas

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t really provide anything here as I live in U.K. and like 2% of people are religious and being a Christian is kind of an admission of being a dork.

really can’t help bud, sorry!

merry Xmas
LOL! Thanks for the reply!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very attractive woman, mid 20s, longest relationship under 1 year, and religious-based career. What do you think?
Being religious or whatever , means really nothing in terms of anything

sleep with her and see where it goes . Makes no sense to think about pursuing a relationship With her at the moment

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If you like very conservative women, sounds fine. Very likely low notch count at worst. Can’t venture a guess if she’s a virgin.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? I've never met a woman with a body count worse than mine. I think once you enter your late twenties/thirties you start to care less about this stuff. It's almost impossible to find a woman at this age that doesn't have some sort of past. Don't forget that conservative women can flip the script just as fast as a "ho" can. Personally, I'd rather have a woman who has already gone through her "ho phase" and got it out of her system. You could marry a conservative girl who focused on her career the last decade and then one day she wakes up and feels like she wasted the better years of her life and wants to "live it up before she dies".