"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Is she a likely virgin or at least low notch count?

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
Very attractive woman, mid 20s, longest relationship under 1 year, and religious-based career. What do you think?
Does she sound like a keeper?
Anyone reading this feel free to respond.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Suave1

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2021
Messages
79
Reaction score
76
Age
34
Most likely low notch count if she has a career in religion. Most repressed church sluts leave religion by 20.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
I can’t really provide anything here as I live in U.K. and like 2% of people are religious and being a Christian is kind of an admission of being a dork.

really can’t help bud, sorry!

merry Xmas
LOL! Thanks for the reply!
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Very attractive woman, mid 20s, longest relationship under 1 year, and religious-based career. What do you think?
Does she sound like a keeper?
Anyone reading this feel free to respond.
Being religious or whatever , means really nothing in terms of anything

sleep with her and see where it goes . Makes no sense to think about pursuing a relationship With her at the moment
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
5,132
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Very attractive woman, mid 20s, longest relationship under 1 year, and religious-based career. What do you think?
Does she sound like a keeper?
Anyone reading this feel free to respond.
If you like very conservative women, sounds fine. Very likely low notch count at worst. Can’t venture a guess if she’s a virgin.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
Who cares? I've never met a woman with a body count worse than mine. I think once you enter your late twenties/thirties you start to care less about this stuff. It's almost impossible to find a woman at this age that doesn't have some sort of past. Don't forget that conservative women can flip the script just as fast as a "ho" can. Personally, I'd rather have a woman who has already gone through her "ho phase" and got it out of her system. You could marry a conservative girl who focused on her career the last decade and then one day she wakes up and feels like she wasted the better years of her life and wants to "live it up before she dies".
 
Top