"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Is sex thanks enough after a date?

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
411
Reaction score
141
Location
wall street
Long as your getting laid cheaply I wouldn't worry about it. Eventually go on fewer "dates" and just hang out at each others places more.
Pretty hard to get laid without forking over some money , at least in the beginning. Long as she is spreading her legs that's all im concerned about.
its not really hard at all...

Just go for the ones that find you sexually attractive.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Would you rather she say thank you or offer to split the bill and not have sex with you?
I don’t understand your inept question. I just pointed out the hypocrisy in that social standard. When girls offer to split the bill, it is usually a shyt test, and you have to say no or you fail. Also, fake manners.
Ive dated lots of girls that will legitimately go pay the bill behind my back, circumventing the social norm, and have sex with me after. But if someone pays for me I always say thank you. Unless their pieces of shyt and I consider the meal compensation for having to put up with them.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
anyway. There’s something about this girl that’s just rubbing me the wrong way. I can’t put my finger on it. So I’m going to distance myself a bit.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
No, the vagina is not enough. This chick is basically a cheap hooker for you. Keep her as booty call only.

Only giving and grateful women can become the girlfriend. This girl is neither.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,683
She thinks that fvcking you is enough of a thanks. Honestly, if it doesn't cost you too much and it's not a serious/exlcusive relationship, I wouldn't be too bothered by it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top