Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is overweight the new norm

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s just getting worse and worse here And I live in California where everybody is allegedly active and healthy. I would honestly estimate that if I was to look at 100 women either in the real world or their online profile, I would say 90 of them would be at least 30 to 40 pounds overweight or more. It’s so easy to spot with the online profiles when they only have face shots. You can see the fatness in their face.

i’m not attracted to fat women. I think it is an absolute insult if you’re a guy like me who busts his ass working out and watches everything he eats to stay fit and manage my weight and health.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It’s just getting worse and worse here And I live in California where everybody is allegedly active and healthy. I would honestly estimate that if I was to look at 100 women either in the real world or their online profile, I would say 90 of them would be at least 30 to 40 pounds overweight or more. It’s so easy to spot with the online profiles when they only have face shots. You can see the fatness in their face.

i’m not attracted to fat women. I think it is an absolute insult if you’re a guy like me who busts his ass working out and watches everything he eats to stay fit and manage my weight and health.
Crazy idea... Get off of online dating, and talk to the ladies you find attractive in real life... Just an idea.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet women in real life at places fit people go.

I can’t stand fat men or beer bellied men. I keep myself in fantastic shape at age 50 and I find the competition eases from the standpoint of men who want a hot, fit, attractive woman...with some life experience to boot?

Too many women do give up & get lazy. So do too many men.

Go where the beautiful people go. Associate with those like you.

I find that works rather well. I don’t do OLD. Too much opportunity in real life.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet women in real life at places fit people go.

I can’t stand fat men or beer bellied men. I keep myself in fantastic shape at age 50 and I find the competition eases from the standpoint of men who want a hot, fit, attractive woman...with some life experience to boot?

Too many women do give up & get lazy. So do too many men.

Go where the beautiful people go. Associate with those like you.

I find that works rather well. I don’t do OLD. Too much opportunity in real life.
Wait… What…?

Are you actually saying that despite the BS put out by the media that the “Dad bod“ is sexy, It’s not really true?

Say it ain’t so BE ! Lol

-Augustus-

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

you are incel if you dont marry fat woman

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst part is when they sing.

Then it's all over.:lol:

logicallefty

Reaction score
It does get harder to find thin women who are 40+ but it is possible. My GF is 46 and 5’7 ~140lbs.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're fat because our food has turned into whatever processed garbage makes the most corporate profits. Lobbyists for the food and beverage industry own the politicians, and have used that clout to kill consumer protection and labelling laws, as well as pass specific legislation exempting them from lawsuits.

Obesity actually infects the synapses in the brain. Fat people score lower on all standardized tests. The dumber a population of people, the less they question authority.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Obesity actually infects the synapses in the brain. Fat people score lower on all standardized tests. The dumber a population of people, the less they question authority.
Less than 10 years ago I didn't believe any of this kind of stuff, commonly called "conspiracy theory". Today, I believe a lot of it, including this^ above. A buddy of mine was down on his luck a few years ago and he and his wife spent several weeks at the homeless shelter. They both fell sick eating the food at the shelter. After he got well he was in the kitchen in the shelter one day. He said he saw someone pouring something into the food that his gut just didn't think was right. He questioned it to the person who was pouring it in, and to authorities at the shelter. He said they were real shady about it and ended up throwing him out of the shelter. He said he told them he wanted to know what what was in the food so he and his wife could try and figure out why they both got so sick. He swears to this day that it was some kind of poison they put in to try and reduce the number of people they had to feed at the shelter if you catch my drift. I think he was onto something I really do. This happened in 2013 and to this day he and his wife haven't even been near that sick since.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i visit America... yes 90% are overweight. It makes me sick and always happy to get back home.
(hint: I am American by birth and immigrated away 10 years ago)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait… What…?

Are you actually saying that despite the BS put out by the media that the “Dad bod“ is sexy, It’s not really true?

Say it ain’t so BE ! Lol

-Augustus-
Dad bod is not sexy. But it gets peddled as acceptable due to the vast majority of people being out of shape.

Staying fit requires greater discipline with age. Few people are that disciplined.

I stay fit and take great care of myself. I date men who are similarly inclined. Otherwise it’s a lifestyle mismatch and that’s a big deal.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Dad bod is not sexy. But it gets peddled as acceptable due to the vast majority of people being out of shape.

Staying fit requires greater discipline with age. Few people are that disciplined.

I stay fit and take great care of myself. I date men who are similarly inclined. Otherwise it’s a lifestyle mismatch and that’s a big deal.
I imagine the right guy with a dad bod with enough money or fame would be eligible for an exception. Right ?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine the right guy with a dad bod with enough money or fame would be eligible for an exception. Right ?
No. Incorrect. I’ve had extremely wealthy men ask me out. I’ve had celebrities ask me out too. I’ve dated gorgeous men in serious multi year relationships. A while back I went out a few times with an extremely wealthy, connected, in shape nationally known media personality. Smart, funny, educated, GREAT guy. Some here would know who he is. I felt no physical attraction for him. Zero. I thought I’d try the whole he’s the right package on paper thing...and the man was smitten with me. I couldn’t do it. I told him straight up I didn’t like him the same way he liked me. Blunt, direct but kind. He appreciated and respected me telling the truth. But I wasn’t feeling it. I’ll never go through those motions again. If there is no physical attraction then I’m out. Period.

I choose men that I find physically attractive who I believe can lead me. Men to whom I am willing to defer.

It must be both. Sexual desire on my part and masculine leadership. How that manifests itself will vary because individuals vary. But those are my core criteria. No sexual desire? It’s a no go. I don’t care who he is, how much money or whatever he has or what he looks like. Seriously.

Attraction is a certain alchemy and chemistry and frequency between 2 people. Very few men are on my frequency. Those who are I attract effortlessly and they attract me as well. But my vibe is somewhat peculiar in some ways. So I don’t find myself attracted very often even though I get attention and approaches all the time.

But because I am patient I date men to whom I am genuinely drawn. And that’s better for everyone involved.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Incorrect. I’ve had extremely wealthy men ask me out. I’ve had celebrities ask me out too. I’ve dated gorgeous men in serious multi year relationships. A while back I went out a few times with an extremely wealthy, connected, in shape nationally known media personality. Smart, funny, educated, GREAT guy. Some here would know who he is. I felt no physical attraction for him. Zero. I thought I’d try the whole he’s the right package on paper thing...and the man was smitten with me. I couldn’t do it. I told him straight up I didn’t like him the same way he liked me. Blunt, direct but kind. He appreciated and respected me telling the truth. But I wasn’t feeling it. I’ll never go through those motions again. If there is no physical attraction then I’m out. Period.

I choose men that I find physically attractive who I believe can lead me. Men to whom I am willing to defer.

It must be both. Sexual desire on my part and masculine leadership. How that manifests itself will vary because individuals vary. But those are my core criteria. No sexual desire? It’s a no go. I don’t care who he is, how much money or whatever he has or what he looks like. Seriously.

Attraction is a certain alchemy and chemistry and frequency between 2 people. Very few men are on my frequency. Those who are I attract effortlessly and they attract me as well. But my vibe is somewhat peculiar in some ways. So I don’t find myself attracted very often even though I get attention and approaches all the time.

But because I am patient I date men to whom I am genuinely drawn. And that’s better for everyone involved.
Don’t hold back BE, I know you don’t like to brag so I’ll do it for you.

This is the “media personality” she was dating but is just too humble to admit it:

She broke his heart...

-Augustus-

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope.

Look. I’m just answering Lefty’s question, which was, essentially, will status & resources modify what I find attractive.

The answer is a resounding No. I’ll remain on my own and be patient & await the correct thing rather than jump from man to man. I get out & get social quite a bit but it takes a little time to find someone I’m truly interested in.

It ain’t bragging if it’s true and I’m simply telling people what my experience has been.

Top caliber beautiful women with much to offer have ridiculous options and ridiculous choice in the marketplace. It is what it is.

But these women also are the most choosy, which makes sense if you think about it.