Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is overweight the new norm

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I go to a target store, I always notice the fat mannequins. They look funny. :rofl:

GoalOriented

Banned
Reaction score
You know this be excellent old chick. Listen I do my public service and f@ck the old ones too, but this oldy's ego makes me question how attractive she really is. She's 52 and in shape, but no pics. I smell bullsh@t and some of your hungary guys are running after her like a fat dude chasing a ice cream truck. She probably looks like this.

download (1).jpeg

F@ckable but one may need a bag or a blindfold over their head while doing the deed.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be worth a ONS, but not dating material, unless you are 60

@biggoal has a new idol...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s just getting worse and worse here And I live in California where everybody is allegedly active and healthy. I would honestly estimate that if I was to look at 100 women either in the real world or their online profile, I would say 90 of them would be at least 30 to 40 pounds overweight or more. It’s so easy to spot with the online profiles when they only have face shots. You can see the fatness in their face.

i’m not attracted to fat women. I think it is an absolute insult if you’re a guy like me who busts his ass working out and watches everything he eats to stay fit and manage my weight and health.
Cali is a leftist hell hole. Move.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Less than 10 years ago I didn't believe any of this kind of stuff, commonly called "conspiracy theory". Today, I believe a lot of it, including this^ above. A buddy of mine was down on his luck a few years ago and he and his wife spent several weeks at the homeless shelter. They both fell sick eating the food at the shelter. After he got well he was in the kitchen in the shelter one day. He said he saw someone pouring something into the food that his gut just didn't think was right. He questioned it to the person who was pouring it in, and to authorities at the shelter. He said they were real shady about it and ended up throwing him out of the shelter. He said he told them he wanted to know what what was in the food so he and his wife could try and figure out why they both got so sick. He swears to this day that it was some kind of poison they put in to try and reduce the number of people they had to feed at the shelter if you catch my drift. I think he was onto something I really do. This happened in 2013 and to this day he and his wife haven't even been near that sick since.
people....there eating people maaannnn.