"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Is Online Dating Kicking Your Azz Right Now?

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
Funny thing is, if you added it, you'd probably get banned.

Add it anyway. Just to see what kind of responses you get.
You are right, I did not think of that actually. I'm sure one of those whales would report me :p .
But yeah the responses would be interesting! I think RSDMax said that he had added something similar back in the day, and worked in his favor, but who knows if it actually happened.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top