Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Online Dating Kicking Your Azz Right Now?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing a considerable reduction of replies when messaging sloots online?

Before covid I was smashing it, currently hardly any replies.

Also.. How many of you find that you do better with real life interactions with woman? But struggle to get dates online?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing a considerable reduction of replies when messaging sloots online?

Also.. How many of you find that you do better with real life interactions with woman? But struggle to get dates online?
I haven't messaged any new OLD chicks lately because I have 2 plates that I am seeing regularly. Had a 3rd but I dropped her as she was getting a little clingy and annoying after I banged her twice. Also am not really trying to meet up with new women at this point due to COVID craziness and limiting it only to the 2 plates. One lives on her own as her kids are grown, the other with her 2 kids half time. No drama, lots of sex and they always want to spend time with me.

It still is the same process brother. I am not sure what your profile or message style is but maybe that could use improvements? Hard to say. Don't have enough info really as to speculate why you might be struggling.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me, i can bag pretty good looking childless chics in the pantry isle of Aldi. even though i'm a single dad.

online women are KING, in the supermarket I AM
Aldi is an interesting place for pickup. I've never tried to do pickup there. I've done Kroger owned brand stores, Albertsons/Safeway owned brand stores, Whole Foods, Sprouts, and another smaller chain grocer. I've done the best at Kroger brand stores.

1. I never did that well with OLD, but I was getting a lot of matches initially that went at least to the phone stage and now not even replies to my initial messages.

2. Much better IRL, always.
I had issues in both the website era and the swipe app era. Anything you can do offline is better than behind an electronic screen.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't messaged any new OLD chicks lately because I have 2 plates that I am seeing regularly. Had a 3rd but I dropped her as she was getting a little clingy and annoying after I banged her twice. Also am not really trying to meet up with new women at this point due to COVID craziness and limiting it only to the 2 plates. One lives on her own as her kids are grown, the other with her 2 kids half time. No drama, lots of sex and they always want to spend time with me.

It still is the same process brother. I am not sure what your profile or message style is but maybe that could use improvements? Hard to say. Don't have enough info really as to speculate why you might be struggling.
They noticed a difference between covid and after covid in terms of losing traction with women online. What would make a profile work, to the point you are smashing it before covid, and then after covid, that same profile is not working that dramatically? It means the "looks" aspect of the profile lost traction because everyone is going online and it's now hypercompetitive.

I guess this must be only happening to lower tier/mid-tier normies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They noticed a difference between covid and after covid in terms of losing traction with women online. What would make a profile work, to the point you are smashing it before covid, and then after covid, that same profile is not working that dramatically? It means the "looks" aspect of the profile lost traction because everyone is going online and it's now hypercompetitive.

I guess this must be only happening to lower tier/mid-tier normies.
Probably getting inundated with the same type of messages from 90% of guys. Boring, unoriginal things like "Hey sexy". If OP is sending these messages that might be why.

Or just not messaging enough women in general.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I really do thing the China virus has made people, especially women more un social.

Comparing tinder/bumble Auguat last year to now, there has been a dramatic Difference.

Lot more women are flaky now too.

The city centre here in Sydney is still a ghost town during weekends, so day game isn't really an option nor are clubs.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t even bothered with online dating in I don’t know how long. I’ll tell you where I’m having success with women though. Random places in person. I’ve perfected how to start up a convo without making it obvious, say enough to break the ice and make them see I’m not a creep and then I smoothly say “hey, listen, I don’t want to put you on the spot or anything but I’d love to take you on a date sometime. I’ll plan everything. What do ya say?” Some are so shocked I have the balls to come right out and ask, most admit they haven’t been asked out in a long time, and also this gives them the option to decide if they want to give me their number, Snapchat, Facebook, whatever. I’ve done this 5 times, only one rejection was because I missed the girls wedding ring. She lifted up her hand showing the ring and was like “you still made my day asking me out”. And the other 4 haven’t been flakes either. Fvck online dating.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I really do thing the China virus has made people, especially women more un social.

Comparing tinder/bumble Auguat last year to now, there has been a dramatic Difference.

The city centre here in Sydney is still a ghost town during weekends, so day game isn't really an option nor are clubs.
I've never had it easier. Message and talk to them for a week or so and invite them to your place to cook dinner and pretty much guarantee they will bang.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Covid has had no effect on my dating arrangements.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Two things:

1) It really depends on your profile look (could be fixed by taking professional photos and adding some fun facts about you)
2) It really depends on your location (nothing to do with it)

I did find that OLD does not work good for me now which I suspect happens cause I used the same old weird photos of myself over and over. Gonna make those professional photos to check it out.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on your profile look (could be fixed by taking professional photos and adding some fun facts about you)
I agree Ive been told many a times Im +2 points up in SMV in real life. On photos Im not.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things:

1) It really depends on your profile look (could be fixed by taking professional photos and adding some fun facts about you)
2) It really depends on your location (nothing to do with it)

I did find that OLD does not work good for me now which I suspect happens cause I used the same old weird photos of myself over and over. Gonna make those professional photos to check it out.
Additionally I found that a lot of girls have been turned off once you move to more sexual topics. It might be cause I moved too fast or they have a bunch of other thirsty dudes crushing them with sex questions due to the lockdown.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is a numbers game. Remember when we discussed on my drought period thread about that monk thing? Well it's all about luck and numbers. I texted a lot of girls and now I went on a date with one and also have two girls who I plan to bang soon. Ofc a lot of rejections and it's pissing you off.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Additionally I found that a lot of girls have been turned off once you move to more sexual topics. It might be cause I moved too fast or they have a bunch of other thirsty dudes crushing them with sex questions due to the lockdown.
This typically comes across as being thirsty. No need for this via text. Get them to meet and then do it in person. You can't bang a message on your phone.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This typically comes across as being thirsty. No need for this via text. Get them to meet and then do it in person. You can't bang a message on your phone.
Would you say that you should never reveal your actual plan to the girl neither make it obvious? For example if you are just considering her as ONS or FWB.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Would you say that you should never reveal your actual plan to the girl neither make it obvious? For example if you are just considering her as ONS or FWB.
Why would you do that? None of that stuff matters until after sex has happened anyways.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm mostly an inbound marketer when it comes to online and I've been receiving a lot more messages than usual. If anything this time of year (plus add in COVID) has women antsy to make something happen, IME.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Me always good in real life and struggle with online always

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so update.. So I changed my main profile picture, to a new one a took, looking super sharp and muscular wearing a slim fit white shirt..

Also with a trimmed & shaped beared..

Landed 3 dates for Saturday.. Now the problem is, who do I meet up with.

The one that is a 7 is definitely up for a bang & has been talking dirty for days.

The 8 is hot, however I'm not confident it will turn into a bang.

The 3Rd chick wants to go for a walk instead of my house.. So unlikely to turn into a bang