"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Is NYC really the best place for game? (daygame / nightgame / online)

M

member159871

Guest
I’m just really curious about this. I’m thinking about moving to NYC next summer to try and experience something different from Chicago. Is the pickup scene in NYC really as good as people say it is? I know NYC is a fashion industry hub which we all know what that means. But is NYC better than other cities in the US? Are the women there hotter than other cities? Curious to know your thoughts.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
New York City has a better mating environment than a lot of North American cities but worse than some. It has fallen off a lot in the last 5-10 years. It’s still good for daygame because there’s a foot traffic. Pedestrian heavy cities are better suited for street approach style daygame.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
From what I've heard the California cities are filled with dudes and you need to be rich or high status to get the time of day.

Meanwhile Miami is full of hot girls but also buff guys with good game who will steal all of the hot girls from you.

Those of us regular guys who live in NY will tell you that it's actually hard to get girls here. But I think it would be worse if I went to many other places.
 
Top