Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is NYC really the best place for game? (daygame / nightgame / online)

thegodofEDM2001

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m just really curious about this. I’m thinking about moving to NYC next summer to try and experience something different from Chicago. Is the pickup scene in NYC really as good as people say it is? I know NYC is a fashion industry hub which we all know what that means. But is NYC better than other cities in the US? Are the women there hotter than other cities? Curious to know your thoughts.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m just really curious about this. I’m thinking about moving to NYC next summer to try and experience something different from Chicago. Is the pickup scene in NYC really as good as people say it is? I know NYC is a fashion industry hub which we all know what that means. But is NYC better than other cities in the US? Are the women there hotter than other cities? Curious to know your thoughts.
It's the best of the major cities. It doesn't mean it's perfect or not under the same constricting pressured of the rest of the country. Vegas is better for obvious reasons.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's put it this way, on every online dating thread you have everyone else on one side saying it sucks and the New Yorkers on the other side peacocking about how great it is and chalking it up to their amazing "game" lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New York City has a better mating environment than a lot of North American cities but worse than some. It has fallen off a lot in the last 5-10 years. It’s still good for daygame because there’s a foot traffic. Pedestrian heavy cities are better suited for street approach style daygame.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's put it this way, on every online dating thread you have everyone else on one side saying it sucks and the New Yorkers on the other side peacocking about how great it is and chalking it up to their amazing "game" lol.
It seems like due to the numbers alone, one wouldn't need as much game to succeed. A small town would probably be harder to game in than a major city like NYC.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've heard the California cities are filled with dudes and you need to be rich or high status to get the time of day.

Meanwhile Miami is full of hot girls but also buff guys with good game who will steal all of the hot girls from you.

Those of us regular guys who live in NY will tell you that it's actually hard to get girls here. But I think it would be worse if I went to many other places.

Doctor Doom

Reaction score
The city doesn’t matter necessarily. It’s all about scarcity. Scarcity creates perceived value. If you’re visiting a place where you’re rare, you’ll increase your success rate.