"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Is number closing on email acceptable?

Murph

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
CA
This girl didn't write back for a couple weeks ... just someone I met at a meeting for this journalism thing. We're from the same area ... so I wrote her a note saying who I was and all that. Then, like i said, she wrote back a while later ... saying all this stuff about school and thinking of people we both might know. Closing with:

"hmmm sorry i seriously cant think of people right now but good luck with ojr and maybe ill see you around sometime!"

Can I write back a couple days from now and get her digits/ask her to coffee? Or is email still too pvssy?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I'm not sure I understand the situation. You only see this girl through e-mail and you don't know her number. Now you're asking if you should e-mail her again or call her. Well if you don't know her number then you can't call her. E-mail is the only choice you seem to have. But if you do write an e-mail, I think you should ask for her number. Then invite her for coffee over the phone instead of e-mail.
 

fanatizmu

Banned
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
of course a number close on email is good, if you feel you like the girl enough you should just do it.
good luck man
 

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Forget about her, she already read the e-mail and ignored you.

You posted one sentense from your e-mail, and to be honest, it's lame.

"hmmm <<are you 13? hmmn what?>> sorry <<why are you apologizing?>>i seriously cant think of people right now <<your goal was to name everyone you both know, EVERYONE?>> but good luck with ojr and maybe ill see you around sometime!"

I mean that's just one sentense, I wonder what you said in the rest of the e-mail...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top