Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is new gf trying to make me jealous?

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Highly likely. My last one talked her ex’s getting manhandled and three times talked of wanting to punch a male coworker.
They Always tell you ahead of time.
Meaning she claimed she was previously physically abused?

Also she was able to fall back on "I've been abused I won't be belittled again" when I try to set a boundary.

So maybe a manipulation tactic too

Billtx49

Reaction score
Meaning she claimed she was previously physically abused?

Also she was able to fall back on "I've been abused I won't be belittled again" when I try to set a boundary.
Some kind of prior abuse is what causes female to male violence. They will Always tell you about it. My Ex was stepfather rape as a teen.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some kind of prior abuse is what causes female to male violence. They will Always tell you about it. My Ex was stepfather rape as a teen.

Yup. She made an instagram story about how she was sexually assaulted in college.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
New "girlfriend"??

How did she become your "girlfriend"? after a period of getting to know one an another and scrutinizing her character did you agree to be exclusive? or did you dive right in head first?

From what I read of your post she sounds like a low intelligence idiot of a weak character and upbringing.

thrash that I wouldn't want to keep company with.

Low class thrash. No emotional intelligence. It was inappropriate that's why you felt odd. (she was looking for a pimp slap here)

Low class needy thrash. Inappropriate and emotionally immature again. She needs you "to assure her" because she "ran into an ex". I wouldn't let this one into my house. Or car.

Well done on your emotional control. You did well just observing the behavior and not reacting to it at this stage (if you were unsure)

Yeah you moved way too fast. Shouldn't even be considering a "relationship" at this stage, or maybe she should be slowly bringing up the idea of being exclusive......showing signs of high interest level.

She is a whack job. Never try to keep a whack job around.

I don't even think she told that friend she was visiting a guy. Just said she was in my city. A respectful girl would not spend a ton of time texting a friend or would let said guy friend know that she is seeing her romantic interest right?

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll? How do you already know all the lingo yet still not know?

No man not trying to troll. I have been with a true cluster B before but this one does not seem to manipulate. So she shows some traits but not the full package. Just looking for reassurance.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-She was visiting me in my city and spent a whole night (our last night together) on her phone giggling. she then goes "my friend Jack asked me if i was free tonight and I said I was in (City name). He said he doesn't like (City name) and it is big and dumb. hahahaha" so funny. Then proceeded to be on her phone for the rest of the night, and made sure to show me it a meme a couple times as texts were coming in from this man.

-I brought up an professional athlete and she goes "Ugh. I'd let him to anything to me sexually." Not a huge deal, we kept talking but it felt slightly odd.

-Texting me things like "ugh babe tell me you love me. I just ran into my ex. of 2.5 years."

I let all these things slide and just kept the conversation going. My question is.. is this the beginning of very faint triangulation/jealousy plays?

***I should mention, this girl love bombed me heavily at the beginning. Talks of love and marriage within the first few weeks, we are only two months into this. She's said she's in love with me and says it daily.***

Overshared a TON in the beginning.

Within the first week she goes "Babe, can you promise me no matter how mad you get, you will never physically hit me?"
-Even though she was the one to say she wants to punch me in the face when she gets angry.

Potential Narcissist or BPD?
2 months in and she says she loves you and talks about marriage? Needless to say, she is on her phone texting another man while you're with her? Man, those are MAJOR red flags. Raise your standards before she goes MIA for someone else's turn and you start dating a new girl.

Modern Man Advice

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, there's no need to try and classify this chick into Cluster B, narcissist, or having a personality disorder, or anything else. None of that matters. What truly matters is she is completely disrespecting you, to your face. End of Story. She is doing so because you've allowed it to occur without any repercussions from day 1.

When others recommend you drop this chick, it means she is not LTR material. This doesn't mean you have to verbally tell her you want to break up. It means removing your time and attention away from her and treating her as the plate she is. Since you failed to stop the disrespect the moment it occurred, it is now very passive aggressive, and not to mention very weak, to all of a sudden "break things off" with her with a verbal, "this just isn't working out" talk. Those types of talks should occur at the moment she violates any of your boundaries...not days after they've occurred. Otherwise, it just comes off as being weak and exposes the reality of you merely wanting her to fight for your affection in the hopes of regaining control of the relationship.

This type of woman is not LTR material, therefore there is no need in trying to regain control of anything. Just remove your time and attention. Don't fall for her words of affection, but rather look at her actions towards you. She "says" she loves you; but her actions completely disrespects you. Actions will always speak more truth than words. She sees you as a weak man who she has complete control over. Drop her.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, there's no need to try and classify this chick into Cluster B, narcissist, or having a personality disorder, or anything else. None of that matters. What truly matters is she is completely disrespecting you, to your face. End of Story. She is doing so because you've allowed it to occur without any repercussions from day 1.

When others recommend you drop this chick, it means she is not LTR material. This doesn't mean you have to verbally tell her you want to break up. It means removing your time and attention away from her and treating her as the plate she is. Since you failed to stop the disrespect the moment it occurred, it is now very passive aggressive, and not to mention very weak, to all of a sudden "break things off" with her with a verbal, "this just isn't working out" talk. Those types of talks should occur at the moment she violates any of your boundaries...not days after they've occurred. Otherwise, it just comes off as being weak and exposes the reality of you merely wanting her to fight for your affection in the hopes of regaining control of the relationship.

This type of woman is not LTR material, therefore there is no need in trying to regain control of anything. Just remove your time and attention. Don't fall for her words of affection, but rather look at her actions towards you. She "says" she loves you; but her actions completely disrespects you. Actions will always speak more truth than words. She sees you as a weak man who she has complete control over. Drop her.
Understood. And Agreed.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the exact position as OP, and trust me, this kind of chick has more red flags than China on Mao's birthday.

Best solution is to just downgrade her to plate aka fvck her while fvcking other women. And stop investing into her financially or emotionally (especially the latter).

And yes, she sounded like classic Narcissist.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 months in and she says she loves you and talks about marriage? Needless to say, she is on her phone texting another man while you're with her? Man, those are MAJOR red flags. Raise your standards before she goes MIA for someone else's turn and you start dating a new girl.

Modern Man Advice
Understood. And Agreed.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey OP, I read this thread and I know you already said you were gonna break off today, I just wanted to contribute. If you’re having second thoughts, don’t. I hope you don’t seriously think mind game-playing sluts like this are the best you can do.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As men, we should always treat women like dogs. We reward their good behaviours, and punish their bad behaviours.

In OP's case, the moment she said she wanted to "punch me in the face", even during an argument, I'd call it quit and kick her the fvck outta my life. But OP didn't, so she disrespected him more.

Because OP basically "rewarded" her bad behaviour by NOT KICKING HER OUT that moment. She was a spoiled dog.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
As men, we should always treat women like dogs. We reward their good behaviours, and punish their bad behaviours.

In OP's case, the moment she said she wanted to "punch me in the face", even during an argument, I'd call it quit and kick her the fvck outta my life. But OP didn't, so she disrespected him more.
You think that's worthy of leaving a chick? Even if this was during a text?

I'm not disagreeing. Just trying to learn.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think that's worthy of leaving a chick? Even if this was during a text?

I'm not disagreeing. Just trying to learn.
Yes I do.

You didn't so it because you didn't have any other options aka not having abundant mindset, assummingly.

Never tolerate disrespect from dogs and women.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey OP, I read this thread and I know you already said you were gonna break off today, I just wanted to contribute. If you’re having second thoughts, don’t. I hope you don’t seriously think mind game-playing sluts like this are the best you can do.

Thanks brother. And no I am, just gotta get the stones to do so.

A part of me wonders if she knows what she's doing or if she's truly oblivious.

Last edited:

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there should at least be a recognition that the behavior is pathological and unfixable as opposed to something that she could stop doing if you maintain frame. Cluster B label is helpful here because otherwise, he might be able to "game" her into good behavior (temporarily) and extend things too long.
OP, if she has disrespected you, tell her that it’s unacceptable and reprimand her. Do not reward the behavior with attention. If she does it again, leave her. No questions asked. If she cannot stop disrespecting you after you directly told her to stop, you won’t be able to get her to do anything for you, ever.