Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is new gf trying to make me jealous?

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
-She was visiting me in my city and spent a whole night (our last night together) on her phone giggling. she then goes "my friend Jack asked me if i was free tonight and I said I was in (City name). He said he doesn't like (City name) and it is big and dumb. hahahaha" so funny. Then proceeded to be on her phone for the rest of the night, and made sure to show me it a meme a couple times as texts were coming in from this man.

-I brought up an professional athlete and she goes "Ugh. I'd let him to anything to me sexually." Not a huge deal, we kept talking but it felt slightly odd.

-Texting me things like "ugh babe tell me you love me. I just ran into my ex. of 2.5 years."

I let all these things slide and just kept the conversation going. My question is.. is this the beginning of very faint triangulation/jealousy plays?

***I should mention, this girl love bombed me heavily at the beginning. Talks of love and marriage within the first few weeks, we are only two months into this. She's said she's in love with me and says it daily.***

Overshared a TON in the beginning.

Within the first week she goes "Babe, can you promise me no matter how mad you get, you will never physically hit me?"
-Even though she was the one to say she wants to punch me in the face when she gets angry.

Potential Narcissist or BPD?

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-She was visiting me in my city and spent a whole night on her phone giggling. she then goes "my friend Jack asked me if i was free tonight and I said I was in (City name). He said he doesn't like (City name) and it is big and dumb. hahahaha" so funny. Then proceeded to be on her phone for the rest of the night, and made sure to show me it a meme a couple times as texts were coming in from this man.

-I brought up an professional athlete and she goes "Ugh. I'd let him to anything to me sexually." Not a huge deal, we kept talking but it felt slightly odd.

-Texting me things like "ugh babe tell me you love me. I just ran into my ex. of 2.5 years."

I let all these things slide and just kept the conversation going. My question is.. is this the beginning of very faint triangulation/jealousy plays?
She’s getting ready to monkey branch. Your best play here is to dump her now and see if she begs you to take her back to maintain your frame. Otherwise, you’re starting a downward trend that likely results her telling you she wants a break or an outright dumping on her part. She’s clearly medium interest with you at best.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s getting ready to monkey branch. Your best play here is to dump her now and see if she begs you to take her back to maintain your frame. Otherwise, you’re starting a downward trend that likely results her telling you she wants a break or an outright dumping on her part. She’s clearly medium interest with you at best.

Thanks man, she love bombed me heavily and still kindof is (talks of love and marriage, etc.) this is a newer relationship.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
New "girlfriend"??

How did she become your "girlfriend"? after a period of getting to know one an another and scrutinizing her character did you agree to be exclusive? or did you dive right in head first?

From what I read of your post she sounds like a low intelligence idiot of a weak character and upbringing.

thrash that I wouldn't want to keep company with.

Low class thrash. No emotional intelligence. It was inappropriate that's why you felt odd. (she was looking for a pimp slap here)

Low class needy thrash. Inappropriate and emotionally immature again. She needs you "to assure her" because she "ran into an ex". I wouldn't let this one into my house. Or car.

I let all these things slide and just kept the conversation going
Well done on your emotional control. You did well just observing the behavior and not reacting to it at this stage (if you were unsure)

***I should mention, this girl love bombed me heavily at the beginning. Talks of love and marriage within the first few weeks, we are only two months into this.***
Yeah you moved way too fast. Shouldn't even be considering a "relationship" at this stage, or maybe she should be slowly bringing up the idea of being exclusive......showing signs of high interest level.

She is a whack job. Never try to keep a whack job around.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-She was visiting me in my city and spent a whole night on her phone giggling. she then goes "my friend Jack asked me if i was free tonight and I said I was in (City name). He said he doesn't like (City name) and it is big and dumb. hahahaha" so funny. Then proceeded to be on her phone for the rest of the night, and made sure to show me it a meme a couple times as texts were coming in from this man.

***I should mention, this girl love bombed me heavily at the beginning. Talks of love and marriage within the first few weeks, we are only two months into this. She's said she's in love with me and says it daily.***

Potential Narcissist or BPD?
sounds like trouble, very similar stuff to someone I was seeing earlier last year. comments about how she'd like certain celebs to do things with her. one thing saying think someones attractive, but think its disrespectful to start getting more sexual. I wouldn;t do that to someone I was seeing. plenty of women don;t behave like that.

won't get better thats for sure. can you relegate her to 'plate'?

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
New "girlfriend"??

How did she become your "girlfriend"? after a period of getting to know one an another and scrutinizing her character did you agree to be exclusive? or did you dive right in head first?

From what I read of your post she sounds like a low intelligence idiot of a weak character and upbringing.

thrash that I wouldn't want to keep company with.

Low class thrash. No emotional intelligence. It was inappropriate that's why you felt odd. (she was looking for a pimp slap here)

Low class needy thrash. Inappropriate and emotionally immature again. She needs you "to assure her" because she "ran into an ex". I wouldn't let this one into my house. Or car.

Well done on your emotional control. You did well just observing the behavior and not reacting to it at this stage (if you were unsure)

Yeah you moved way too fast. Shouldn't even be considering a "relationship" at this stage, or maybe she should be slowly bringing up the idea of being exclusive......showing signs of high interest level.

She is a whack job. Never try to keep a whack job around.

All very fair points. Might be time to break this off.

To answer your question I dove in head first once she started saying she was in love with me. (Love Bombed)

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to have a little fun with it. For example, if she tells me "Jack is in town for a few more days. He wants me to come say Hi tomorrow."

I'll say, "Cool. I can give you a ride over there after I get off work."
She won’t see that as you having fun with it though. She will see you as a cuck who offered to drive her to fvck her guy friend. All I’d respond with is “cool. Have fun” and she’d never hear from me again.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All very fair points. Might be time to break this off.

To answer your question I dove in head first once she started saying she was in love with me.
That’s called love bombing. It’s a tactic used by BPD and narcissist. She’s one of the two, I’m not sure which. Most likely narcissist because she’s craving attention.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s called love bombing. It’s a tactic used by BPD and narcissist. She’s one of the two, I’m not sure which. Most likely narcissist because she’s craving attention.

I think you're right. I had some doubts because there has not been any outright manipulation (YET).

But yeah I frequently wake up to romance novels about how amazing I am, etc.

She also said within the first week "can you promise me no matter how mad you get you'll never physically hit me?"

Seems like pity/victim playing.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're right. I had some doubts because there has not been any outright manipulation (YET).

But yeah I frequently wake up to romance novels about how amazing I am, etc.

She also said within the first week "can you promise me no matter how mad you get you'll never physically hit me?"

Seems like pity/victim playing.
This girl has issues. Serious serious issues.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is this the beginning of very faint triangulation/jealousy plays?
It can be. I remember that in the past I had a girlfriend who didn't live in my city. She would occasionally tell me that a guy walked her back home and stuff like this. I wouldn't take it seriously and say "Wow, how nice of him. He could come pick me up here in my job and get me home too, I'm needing a gentleman like this in my life". I don't know how she used to take it, but I could see the frustration. There are some girls that tries to validate themselves to feel more worthy by checking the level of jealousy their boyfriends has about them. That's a ****ty, slutty and manipulative move, but let's remember that there are girls that INDEED like being taken as possession, like having an angry boyfriend that would love to fight another guy because he said "Hi" to his girl, and most of them will plot for things like that to happen.

I'd say that, unless you're interested in being cucked, you shouldn't be with someone like that. What she says doesn't matter, what she does is what counts. It's easy to say I love you, it's hard to prove it. She's by your side and would rather be texting a male friend. She's texting in the middle of the day with a needy text mentioning her ex (subliminarly saying "HEY, PROVE YOUR WORTH TO ME")...

I don't know, man. With a girl like that, you can only win her over with a certain kind of behaviour that will keep her loyal to you. It's too much work and not really worth. With women like this one, you would always need to sleep with one eye open. It's the kind of girl that could give a man anxiety and put him in the ground really easily.

Personally, I'd tell you to **** off. Break up, but first talk with her. Say that her behaviour is ****ty and you don't like it. If she's not willing to change, it's better to find someone else. You ain't losing anything with someone like that.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man, she love bombed me heavily and still kindof is (talks of love and marriage, etc.) this is a newer relationship.
An alternative to outright dumping is silence and distance. There’s a thread here @guru1000 on this very subject that is on point that you should check out. I’d probably just dump but if you want to extend your time on the ride a bit longer then use S&D for the time being.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you need to raise your standards.

How is, "Ugh. I'd let him to anything to me sexually." not a huge deal? It should be an absolute deal-breaker. This girl is trash. But the big question is, where are YOUR standards? You seem to have very low ones.

You need to claim Kingship over your life and develop expectations about treatment from others. Keep reading here, and soak the knowledge up like a sponge. There's a lot of static on this site, but there's an immense amount of gold to be mined here if you do the work of digging for it.

Have you read the Book of Pook?

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like trouble, very similar stuff to someone I was seeing earlier last year. comments about how she'd like certain celebs to do things with her. one thing saying think someones attractive, but think its disrespectful to start getting more sexual. I wouldn;t do that to someone I was seeing. plenty of women don;t behave like that.

won't get better thats for sure. can you relegate her to 'plate'?

I might. That or a whole break off.

FloggingDavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you need to raise your standards.

How is, "Ugh. I'd let him to anything to me sexually." not a huge deal? It should be an absolute deal-breaker. This girl is trash. But the big question is, where are YOUR standards? You seem to have very low ones.

You need to claim Kingship over your life and develop expectations about treatment from others. Keep reading here, and soak the knowledge up like a sponge. There's a lot of static on this site, but there's an immense amount of gold to be mined here if you do the work of digging for it.

Have you read the Book of Pook?

I actually have. I won't lie i fell for this girl because she sais she's in love with me and will be there for me no matter what. that she'd never leave. Rookie move I know.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Her comment says that more than likely she has a history of getting physically abusive with her men when her emotions get uncontrollable …

Billtx49

Reaction score
Man I was wondering that. In an argument she told me she wanted to punch me in the face.

So it's possible SHE is the physically abusive one huh?
Highly likely. My last one talked her ex’s getting manhandled and three times talked of wanting to punch a male coworker. Then she did me.
They Always tell you ahead of time.